30 Plus Knives For Sale

Is the skinner with resin ivory over micarta spoken for?

How about the PH EDC with linen micarta over paper micarta?

Are they both Nitro SS? PM prices shipped to USA! Thanks!
Both are carbon steel and have been spoken for but no follow through as far as payment etc so I can clarify what has sold and what is available in a few days.

Is the impala jigged pocket ranger still available?
It has been asked about. I will update the original post mid next week with all those that have been positively sold/paid for and indicate those which are still available.

PM me a delivered price to the US on the 4x4. Measurements too please (metric is ok).
Thanks!
Respectfully,
Ernest Shipman

PM me a delivered price to the US on the 4x4. Measurements too please (metric is ok).
Thanks!
Respectfully,
Ernest Shipman
Will do so when I get home,although that one has had a couple interested but no confirmed order as yet.

Thanks!
Respectfully,
Ernest Shipman
You can also quote, if available, the Hunter Skinner. Thanks.
es

What about the two fishing knives on the left? I may be interested in those and another of those cherry burl pocket rangers if you have one in the pipeline. Prices to US and details please.

What about the two fishing knives on the left? I may be interested in those and another of those cherry burl pocket rangers if you have one in the pipeline. Prices to US and details please.
Yes the two fishing knives are available I would need a few weeks to get another of the Cherry Burl Pocket Rangers done though. PM inbound with pricing

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MelvinaQua

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

T/C wrote on Dewald's profile.
Hi Dewald,
I am looking for a copy of Wright's "Shooting the British Double Rifle" (3E).
Please PM me (T/C) if you still have one.
Thank you very much in advance!!!
I am game for a meat and eat. My attempt at humor.
rigby 416 wrote on rifletuner's profile.
Come from cz like that.
John A Flaws wrote on Horbs's profile.
500 schuler magazine.jpg
500 schuler bore.jpg
500 and 425 rifles.jpg
500 and 425 magaizne.jpg