275 Rigby Highland Stalker Jim Corbett Series

LES7

AH veteran
Reaction score
Riffles I don’t want to sell listing #5. I really struggled listing this one along with my big bores. My shoulders are shot, but I can still shoot this. However I’m going to focus on fishing and will use these funds for my boat.
it’s a Rigby w/ Mauser action, what else needs to be said? Excellent condition. Approx 40 rounds shot through by me. It is a tack driver with the American made (gotta let the Brits know who won!) Leupold VX5 HD removable so can use the iron sights like god intended.
comes with hard case, original leather butt pad, sling, paperwork, and a numbered print.
$11,700.00 it’s hard to put a price on these, as you don’t see used for sale very often. To replace this new you’d be way over that. I’m sure you guys will let me know if I’m out of line on price. I DO NOT want to list this elsewhere, so somebody here better buy it. Thanks

IMG_0223.jpeg
IMG_0224.jpeg
IMG_0225.jpeg
IMG_0226.jpeg
IMG_0227.jpeg
IMG_0228.jpeg
IMG_0229.jpeg
IMG_0230.jpeg
IMG_0232.jpeg
IMG_0233.jpeg
IMG_0234.jpeg
IMG_0235.jpeg
IMG_0236.jpeg
IMG_0237.jpeg
IMG_0396.jpeg
IMG_0397.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Beautiful rifle at a very good price. I think this will go quickly. If I didn’t have one it would be gone already! Good luck with the sale.

Beautiful rifle at an excellent price!!! I have it’s predecessor or I would buy it!!!

@LES7, I’m sorry to hear your shoulders are in such shape. You sure have a beautiful selection of rifles up for sale. Wish I didn’t have the upcoming taxidermy bill coming due or I would be all over a couple of these. An offering like this doesn’t come along often. It has to be a bittersweet moment for you. Hopefully others here will jump on the offers and put them to use. Best of luck. I sure have enjoyed looking at the fine pics.

@LES7, I’m sorry to hear your shoulders are in such shape. You sure have a beautiful selection of rifles up for sale. Wish I didn’t have the upcoming taxidermy bill coming due or I would be all over a couple of these. An offering like this doesn’t come along often. It has to be a bittersweet moment for you. Hopefully others here will jump on the offers and put them to use. Best of luck. I sure have enjoyed looking at the fine pics.
Thank you, it is for sure bittersweet. I grew up fly fishing in Montana, so I bought a boat and am going to focus on that. I’m not selling all my rifles though, I can still shoot… just not the big thumpers

Ahh I just bought a Blaser R8 package or I would be interested. These are really nice rifles. I would love to have one in 7x57 and the 416 Rigby of course by Rigby.

Ahh I just bought a Blaser R8 package or I would be interested. These are really nice rifles. I would love to have one in 7x57 and the 416 Rigby of course by Rigby.
I had a R8 myself 22-250 & 300 win mag. Those are awesome rifles. Their scopes with that saddle mount are a game changer

that is a great deal on a fantastic rifle!

Agreed. That won’t last long. It is priced well below the standard Highland Stalker.

Question what makes it a Jim Corbett edition are there special embellishments or something because the Jim Corbett edition was over 20,000.00

Question what makes it a Jim Corbett edition are there special embellishments or something because the Jim Corbett edition was over 20,000.00
It’s not the edition, it’s a series. They probably took a group of rifles and gave you some extra stuff (painting, etc) for the “Corbett Series”? Not worth 20k….. yet

I was looking at some of my Jim Corbett books, figuring out which ones to take for reading in the leopard blind next week. I said oh man, let's go look at that classified listing again. Sold and relieved to see it! Kudos to buyer and seller.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dirk89B86

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I am game for a meat and eat. My attempt at humor.
rigby 416 wrote on rifletuner's profile.
Come from cz like that.
John A Flaws wrote on Horbs's profile.
500 schuler magazine.jpg
500 schuler bore.jpg
500 and 425 rifles.jpg
500 and 425 magaizne.jpg
cwpayton wrote on Goat416's profile.
Goat416 welcome to the forum ,youve got some great pics and Im sure trophy's
ghay wrote on professor's profile.
Hello,
Would you consider selling just the Barnes 235's and 250g TTSX's?