225lb Leopard taken in Zimbabwe

The photo is water marked and it was booked through his booking agency/outfit

He’s a known criminal hunter? Specifically with cats in the US.

Why are you so dense.
Always with the “….” Like a 13 year old girl. Save your attitude please
So he is involved with this leopard taken in Zim??

Well obviously if this lemon dude had anything to do with it what so ever than the cat was obviously illegally taken!..... Or at least that was the attempted inference that I gathered from the post.

Just like the outdoor life headline "The outfitter who guided Donald Trump Jr." ..... so to infer that Don Jr. is an unethical hunter who hires unethical outfitters; why else would you mention Don Jr. in a title about an incident that had NOTHING to do with him?
So the sugestion is this leopard was illegally taken with this Lemo dudes involvement,

So the sugestion is this leopard was illegally taken with this Lemo dudes involvement,
That's how I took it.... I would like to hear more factual info about the leopard and I think the PH, hunter and public deserve to hear the true facts of it.

That's how I took it.... I would like to hear more factual info about the leopard and I think the PH, hunter and public deserve to hear the true facts of it.
No suggestions, he just asked “WTF does wade lemon have to do with this”

That’s your own mind taking you down that road.

No suggestion. I was answering your question and gave a little background. Zero suggestion in my post,

You are so inflammatory

The photo is water marked and it was booked through his booking agency/outfit

He’s a known criminal hunter? Specifically with cats in the US.

Why are you so dense.
Always with the “….” Like a 13 year old girl. Save your attitude please

LOL sure it is ..... "He's a known criminal hunter? Specifically with cats in the US."

Your words; why are you so aloof and accusatory?

LOL sure it is ..... "He's a known criminal hunter? Specifically with cats in the US."

Your words; why are you so aloof and accusatory?
Again he said “wtf does wade lemon have to do with this”. People were just curious about the water mark.

And you are just riled up about the trump Jr headline haha. Ya outdoor life using click bait, surprise suprise. Relax my man.

I get he’s just the booking agent and I ACTUALLY had no thoughts of suggesting that this hunt was illegal at ALL. - truly

You two are the only ones putting this hunt and illegal in the same realm. Your own mind did that. Not me suggesting anything.

We can only hope it doesn't end up like the story about a man paying a fortune to hunt a "world record" black bear that turned out to be a retired circus bear. It would take a lot of the glamour out of the hunt to shoot a bear while he was balancing on a circus ball, lol. Never heard of anyone fattening up a leopard for a canned hunt. A hunt report might answer a lot of questions.
Still, a monster that I would not want on top of me after a botched follow-up!

I just saw a pics on Wade Lemons FB page

Anyone hear about this?View attachment 636180
The only thing more impressive then this leopard - the strength of the “little guy” holding that cat up —- almost effortlessly !! He’s the toughest guy in the Jungle since Tarzan!!

The only thing more impressive then this leopard - the strength of the “little guy” holding that cat up —- almost effortlessly !! He’s the toughest guy in the Jungle since Tarzan!!
You make a very good point. I have seen many pictures of guys holding huge Leopards with very little strain. My Leopard was 142lbs and after a few minutes I could hardly hold it, and I am 6'1" 185lbs and very fit

I spoke to a PH in Zim about this leopard and he told me that the hunt was guided by a Zim ph but the hunt took place in Botswana.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TerrenceHi

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]
African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?