2024 Deer Season

Where in OK are you?
 
IMG_5706.jpeg

IMG_5707.jpeg

IMG_5709.jpeg

Nebraska Sandhills buck
 
Love that BLR! What Caliber?
And a nice buck to boot.
Thank you. It’s a .308 and it’s my goal to make it the most well known lever rifle on AH! Lol
 
I have more tags to go...

I don't have target bucks, but I knew this guy from trailcam pictures and videos and I wanted to kill him...
54061262683_01f49b23bc_b.jpg


This one fooled me a little - the heavy, dark antlers made me think he was a mature buck but he's probably a 2½ year old.
54082537616_15f12f64e9_b.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
My Alberta muley from yesterday. My best deer. He brought some times off fighting day before yesterday. Would have grossed just over 200” had he not broke off appx 12”.

IMG_2957.jpeg
IMG_2958.jpeg
IMG_2976.jpeg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Ok I’m scheduled in to have a crack on Saturday evening/sunday! Told em no care about a trophy just a deer to get my first run on the board.

Excited and nervous. Using a 30-06 so that’s pretty classic.
Good luck this weekend! My daughter shot her first deer up near Bartlesville a few years back. Hope you get a good one!
 
Ok I’m scheduled in to have a crack on Saturday evening/sunday! Told em no care about a trophy just a deer to get my first run on the board.

Excited and nervous. Using a 30-06 so that’s pretty classic.

Good luck!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,340
Messages
1,573,323
Members
169,736
Latest member
FernKon189
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top