2011 A few Buffalo hunts left for 2011

Nyatiboss

AH senior member
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Hunted
South Africa, Namibia, Botswana, Zimbabwe ( before 'Bob ! ), ozambique, Zambia Tanzania, Hungary, Lithuania, UK, Alaska
Good day,

Due to researching Buffalo hunts for my UK clients, I have spoken to dozens of hunting Operators and booked hunts for 2011 for my clients.

I have, as a result, got a few hunts left for 2011.

Big ( thousands of square kilometers ) areas in Zambia and Mozambique where you will see a LOT of Buffalo . Also present will be Elephant, Lion, Leopard and Plains Game. These are proper big game areas !

Prices depend on where you will end up, but I have hunts from US$11,000 for a 10 day Buffalo and Plains Game hunt. Trophy fee $3,000 for a Bull.

No fees charged to you. I will organise the hunt for you and have hunted the areas myself.

One specific date I have for 1 or 2 hunters is in Mozambique Sept 26th 2011 for 10 days. Excellent tiger fishing at that time of year as well.

Let me know with your email address if interested. 50% deposits sent direct to the operator confirms the hunt.

All best

Tony Williams
GB&W Safaris UK

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pinkbeautyclub

Latest profile posts

idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]
African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?