10 Day Buffalo Hunting Safari In Tanzania

Or we can do this following program.
Arrive in Arusha where we are based, so clearing of Guns, meet and greet etc. are easier. Spend the first night in Arusha.
Next day drive to Singita and spend a night there in a Hotel. Following day push through to camp. Each day will entail around 7+ hours drive, in a landcruiser 4x4, driver will not drive at night due to safety reasons. Cost for this is $1250 each way and includes the hotel in Singita.

Or we can do this following program.
Arrive in Arusha where we are based, so clearing of Guns, meet and greet etc. are easier. Spend the first night in Arusha.
Next day drive to Singita and spend a night there in a Hotel. Following day push through to camp. Each day will entail around 7+ hours drive, in a landcruiser 4x4, driver will not drive at night due to safety reasons. Cost for this is $1250 each way and includes the hotel in Singita.

(y)

It's nice to give your clients affordable options.

Offer still stands but for 2021.
IMG_9787.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Can someone explain to me the absolute insane costs of charter flights in Africa? I mean this with all due respect.
To keep ordinary peasants like you and me away old chap .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WMHSophie5

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Raskolnikov743 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
Skydiver386,

Did you ever find your 30-06 CZ550? I own a fairly solid conditioned one, if you wanted to talk.

Ryanelson wrote on Flipper Dude's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
Ryanelson wrote on Sturgeondrjb's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
HerbJohnson wrote on Triathlete3's profile.
If you have an email, I would love to be able to chat with you about J.P.H. Prohunt. My email address is [redacted]. Thanks.