非洲狩猎网络是最好的!Fēizhōu shòuliè wǎngluò shì zuì hǎo de!

C.W. Richter

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
PA SCI, Various Endless Mtns., PA Region Clubs
Hunted
Zimbabwe 3x, Namibia 2x, RSA 2x, USA, Canada
Just Kidding! DON'T shoot the Messenger!! LOL Translation: Africa Hunting dot com is the BEST! (Blame it on the Ethiopian coffee I had this a.m.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Just Kidding! DON'T shoot the Messenger!! LOL Translation: African Hunting dot com is the BEST! (Blame it on the Ethiopian coffee I had this a.m.)

:unsure:....Would that be the coffee made from monkey or hyena dung? :cool::LOL:

Asking for a friend.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Just Kidding! DON'T shoot the Messenger!! LOL Translation: African Hunting dot com is the BEST! (Blame it on the Ethiopian coffee I had this a.m.)
I was just about to place you on the ignore list, then I figured that you had been hacked.

Well played.

:unsure:....Would that be the coffee made from monkey or hyena dung? :cool::LOL:

Asking for a friend.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
LOL Thankfully, mine was the more mass produced variety sold at WAWA (NA for Goose) of Wawa, PA.

I was just about to place you on the ignore list, then I figured that you had been hacked.

Well played.
'took 500 level statistics and knew I stood a 50% chance of being banned upon sight of those beloved characters alone. Thank God for reading comprehension!! LOL

After the above nonsense, some "wisdom" from the ancient orient...
In relation to living off the land, there is a Chinese belief that wild game is natural and unprocessed, which makes it more "authentic" and healthy, as compared to processed food with man-made additives.
The Chinese also generally believe in the idea of 以形补形 (yi xing bu xing), or the concept that people absorb the properties of the food that they eat. As such, animal body parts such as liver, and blood, and brains, are consumed as supplements for the corresponding parts in the human body.
In line with this idea, game is consumed as a way to increase the yang element in individuals (壮阳, zhuang yang). In Chinese medicine, yang is associated with masculinity and heat (as opposed to yin, associated with femininity and cold). And so, eating wild game is one way to heat up the body - especially useful in the winter - and to boost masculinity and virility, with items such as deer and tiger penis, and snake blood.

*I'll just have coffee, xie-xie!

Kamala ate a couple of monkey brains...didn't help. :E Shrug:
The Monkeypox/Bat Dung Party...Who else but They/Their Sponsors/Voters would support it?! Almost makes the symbols in the title seem legit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KarmaGasto

Latest profile posts

Longfeather1 wrote on Cmwkwarrwn's profile.
Hello Clark
Thanks for the interest in my rifle. If you want to discuss it further you can email me direct at [redacted] or call my cell number [redacted].
Look forward to talking with you.
Regards,
Jack Kramer
quacker attacker wrote on JMV375's profile.
Hello, My wife and I hunted with Marius 2 years ago. He fit us into his schedule after a different outfitter "bailed" on us. He was always very good with communications and although we didn't end up meeting him personally, he called us multiple times during our hunt to make sure things were going well. We were very happy with him.
TERMINATOR wrote on Cuthberto's profile.
Reach out to the guys at Epic Outdoors.

They will steer you right for landowner tags and outfitters that have them.

I have held a membership with them for years and they are an invaluable resource.

Way better that asking random people on the internet...WAY better

Raskolnikov743 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
Skydiver386,

Did you ever find your 30-06 CZ550? I own a fairly solid conditioned one, if you wanted to talk.

[redacted]