Winchester M70 Safari Express 375 H&H

SFRanger7GP

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Wichita Falls TX or Colombia (It's Not Columbia!)
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Life Member NRA and DSC, SCI, IOSH
Hunted
USA, South Africa, Namibia, Argentina, Bolivia, Panama, Italy, England, Scotland
This rifle is in excellent condition. Has never been hunting but has a couple gun safe marks that I show in the fotos of the pistol grip. Looks much worse in the fotos than in reality. (Kind of like me :LOL:) It has a Leupold VX5HD 30mm European scope with illuminated red dot. This model is metric and has the 4A style reticle. It is mounted with Warne QD rings. Rifle shoots really good and is ready to go hunting as it is.

I will take $2400 shipped to your FFL or $2300 face to face.

Safe shooting

thumbnail_IMG_7812.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_7813.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_7814.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_7815.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_7816.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_7817.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_7818.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_7819.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_7820.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_7821.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_7822.jpg

PM sent, if still available I’m interested

That’s a darn good rifle at a fair price. I hope someone takes it buffalo hunting.

Shame on you SF Ranger for that nick on the stock!!! Other than that a gorgeous rifle.

Just picked this rifle up from my gun shop. Rifle is even better in person than in the pics. It is in great condition. Ranger did a great job with packaging and shipped it out quickly. Very pleased to have been able to get this rifle. It will be a Christmas gift for my future son-in-law. Hopefully in a few years I can post a pic of him, the rifle and his first Cape buffalo. Thanks again Ranger.

Just picked this rifle up from my gun shop. Rifle is even better in person than in the pics. It is in great condition. Ranger did a great job with packaging and shipped it out quickly. Very pleased to have been able to get this rifle. It will be a Christmas gift for my future son-in-law. Hopefully in a few years I can post a pic of him, the rifle and his first Cape buffalo. Thanks again Ranger.
Fatback, how many daughters do you have? Any of them single?

…Kidding. This guy is fortunate to have a future father-in-law like yourself. One heck of a Christmas gift.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Demetria72

Latest profile posts

I realize how hard the bug has bit. I’m on the cusp of safari #2 and I’m looking to plan #3 with my 11 year old a year from now while looking at my work schedule for overtime and computing the math of how many shifts are needed….
Safari Dave wrote on Kevin Peacocke's profile.
I'd like to get some too.

My wife (a biologist, like me) had to have a melanoma removed from her arm last fall.
Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?
ghay wrote on No Promises's profile.
I'm about ready to pull the trigger on another rifle but would love to see your rifle first, any way you could forward a pic or two?
Thanks,
Gary [redacted]
Heym Express Safari cal .416 Rigby

Finally ready for another unforgettable adventure in Namibia with Arub Safaris.

H2863-L348464314_original.jpg