SkyStryker

Reaction score
Media
415db9ed-21cc-4bef-a5d2-acb1edf79b14.jpeg

Fall has finally come to the Waterberg Mountains in South Africa.

Thank you for sharing this picture!! I had the privilege of hunting bush pig in the waterburg mountains. Beautiful place.

Took one there as well. Lovely country.

Unknown-1.jpeg
I have spent several trips with the Safaris of Graham Jones whose camp is at the base of the Waterberg Mountains.... that place has my heart. Hard to explain being 8000 miles away from NC and immediately feel like you just got home!

View attachment 530207I have spent several trips with the Safaris of Graham Jones whose camp is at the base of the Waterberg Mountains.... that place has my heart. Hard to explain being 8000 miles away from NC and immediately feel like you just got home!
I feel exactly the same way. I’ll be back there in 31 days for another hunt. Wish it was tomorrow. Tough to be patient at this point. I’ve been packed for a month.

Have bowhunted the Waterbergs with fond memories. Neat environment/eco-system. fond

IMG-20220428-WA0003.jpg

Thursday, I'm also chasing critters in the Waterberg Mountain range.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DanielSide

Latest profile posts

Safari Dave wrote on CoElkHunter's profile.
I didn't get drawn for Wyoming this year.

Are you planning to hunt Unit 4 this fall?

(Thinking about coming out)
another great review

EDELWEISS wrote on bowjijohn's profile.
Thanks again for your support on the Rhodesian Shotgun thread. From the amount of "LIKES" it received, it appears there was only ONE person who objected. Hes also the same one who continually insisted on interjecting his posts that werent relevant to the thread.
sierraone wrote on AZDAVE's profile.
Dave if you copy this, call me I can't find your number.

David Hodo
Sierraone