Charles Rosamilia

AH senior member
Reaction score
Media
Member of
Lightning Ridge Lodge, Quality Deer Management Association and Safari Club International
Hunted
USA, Canada, South Africa, Mozambique, New Zealand and Namibia.
I am looking for a 2024 hunt for 4 or 5 hunters. One person seeks Serval, Honeybadger, aardwolf, Bat Earred Fox and African Wildcat(or atleast 3 of those).
Second hunter is after the Tiny Ten and already had Common Duiker, Steenbok, Klippy and Damara Dik Dik(would like to hunt 3 or more of the others).
Third hunter is after black, white and copper springbok, black Impala, Common Reedbuck, Fallow deer and exceptional animals of various species.
Hunter number 4 will be a 13 year old female and has already taken a few African animals and is looking for what the bush offers.
The fifth hunter will be on his first trip to Africa and wants a Cape Buffalo, a Kudu and other animals that the bush presents.
We have some flexibility on the animals but that is what we want and whoever can fill most of that list on a 7 to 10 hunt at a reasonable price will get our interest.

Tough row to hoe with such a diverse wish list.
Looks like the Eastern Cape will be the kick off point for this adventure but someone is travelling. (#1 for sure)
Good luck Charles.

I am looking for a 2024 hunt for 4 or 5 hunters. One person seeks Serval, Honeybadger, aardwolf, Bat Earred Fox and African Wildcat(or atleast 3 of those).
Second hunter is after the Tiny Ten and already had Common Duiker, Steenbok, Klippy and Damara Dik Dik(would like to hunt 3 or more of the others).
Third hunter is after black, white and copper springbok, black Impala, Common Reedbuck, Fallow deer and exceptional animals of various species.
Hunter number 4 will be a 13 year old female and has already taken a few African animals and is looking for what the bush offers.
The fifth hunter will be on his first trip to Africa and wants a Cape Buffalo, a Kudu and other animals that the bush presents.
We have some flexibility on the animals but that is what we want and whoever can fill most of that list on a 7 to 10 hunt at a reasonable price will get our interest.
you can try us, info@spearsafaris.com. It may mean splitting the group for some of the time, but start together and end together.
Hope to hear from you

Hi Charles,I can help you on majority of what you are looking for in the Eastern Cape, barring a few. Please feel free to drop me a PM and I can present you with some ideas.

Take Care,
Marius Goosen

A few question about what you want? Would doing the hunt in to areas be ok because it would add travel time? Also do you all want or needed to be in same camp the whole time?

To do what I feel would be the best hunt for your group not really one area works for it all. I am going to look it over and see what we could do for you but if you could answer the above it would help me plan the best trip possible

Hi Charles, I am joining the bus here, will be in touch with my offer.....our 2016 hunt together was such a blast....another seem just what the doctor ordered haha. Best Wishes, you will hear from me soon

This is going to be very hard to do and keep the group together. These are very different hunts and may require different outfitters to get the best outcome. Damara dik dik is only in Northern Namibia and permits are limited.
You can do an all around hunt with some of your list in the Eastern Cape of South Africa. There are many good outfitters there. I hunt with Frontier Safaris and suggest you compare them and the others.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DanielSide

Latest profile posts

Safari Dave wrote on CoElkHunter's profile.
I didn't get drawn for Wyoming this year.

Are you planning to hunt Unit 4 this fall?

(Thinking about coming out)
another great review

EDELWEISS wrote on bowjijohn's profile.
Thanks again for your support on the Rhodesian Shotgun thread. From the amount of "LIKES" it received, it appears there was only ONE person who objected. Hes also the same one who continually insisted on interjecting his posts that werent relevant to the thread.
sierraone wrote on AZDAVE's profile.
Dave if you copy this, call me I can't find your number.

David Hodo
Sierraone