Wanted Kimber Caprivi In 458 Lott Or 416 Rem

Letzhunt

AH veteran
Reaction score
Looking for a nice used or new old stock Kimber Caprivi. Either a 458 Lott or 416 Rem

If you’re not in a hurry, I have one I will be selling in December. It’s unfired and has one safe scratch. I’m picking it up from a friend in late November. It’s a Caprivi .458 Lott. Send me a PM if you’re interested.

I have a 416 that might as well be new and in the box. PM me your contact info and I will get you pics if you are interested.

Also, if you want pictures, I will write anything of your choosing and include it in the pictures.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FBYChristi

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on tracker12's profile.
PARTITIONS
SEND ME PAYMENT INFO, PLEASE AND THANKS.
Khalanyoni Game Ranch wrote on Joshlee0518's profile.
Hi Joshlee0518 (please let me know if you are fine being addressed like that),

Thought I would drop you a PM. It is super exciting to plan a hunt and we are more than happy to assist you. Have you given any thought yet to which species you would like to take?

What do you hunt usually and which weapons/calibers are you using?

Look forward to swapping experiences and ideas.

Happy hunting - Daniel
Our trophy shed is filling up and we are only getting started,

cwpayton wrote on CM McKenzie's profile.
Sir ,is that picture of you packing the shoshone river trail thru buffalo pass? Im trying to get a plan togather for a ride. do you pack professionally or for pleasure. thanks
Cal {cwpayton}
ghay wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Is this rifle sold? If not what is the weight of it and do you know if there is enough difference in diameter between the 35W and the 9.3 to allow for a rebore to a 9.3x62 which is what I am after?
Thanks,
Gary (Just down the road in Springfield)