USA: Goose Hunting In Texas With Prairie Bomb

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
USA/Canada
Hello all, I just got back from a waterfowl hunt in Texas with Prairie Bomb outfitters.

They were recommended to me by a member here, Gizmo, and it was an excellent recommendation.

We did a three day hunt, and limited out quickly all three days. The majority of birds were geese, but the second day we got some widgeons and 1 sandhill crane.
The guides were excellent. They were professional and very knowledgeable. They let us know where to be evey morning, and had everything set up when we arrived. The decoy spreads were well done and their calling was very good as well. My son came with and although he didn't shoot he had a great time too.

We had birds landing right on top of us. If you're looking for an excellent waterfowl/crane outfitter then check out prairie bomb.

Cheers

377744~2.jpeg
377764.jpeg
378075~3.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad you hit it just right and had a great shoot. I was surprised how small the body on my first crane was. . . All wings, legs and neck! They do taste good tho-congrats

Reactions: 503
Excellent waterfowl hunt with Prairie Bomb Outfitters in Texas.

Were you hunting layouts or pit blinds?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VernaCarri

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

EDELWEISS wrote on bowjijohn's profile.
Thanks again for your support on the Rhodesian Shotgun thread. From the amount of "LIKES" it received, it appears there was only ONE person who objected. Hes also the same one who continually insisted on interjecting his posts that werent relevant to the thread.
sierraone wrote on AZDAVE's profile.
Dave if you copy this, call me I can't find your number.

David Hodo
Sierraone
We fitted a new backup generator for the Wildgoose lodge!
one of our hunters had to move his hunt to next year we have an opening first week of September, shoot me a message!