The search function, how does it work?

Maybe at the same time, picture loading.

I have been on the Forum for a while and would like to better use the site. I have tried to use the search function and can’t seem to effectively do so.

Please provide some tips and assistance

thanks, John
What would you like to search for? Maybe one of us can just walk you through it.

Try the Advanced search... function:

I am trying to search for opinions on the Nosler Partition vs the Swift A Frame. In .375 caliber. I didn’t want to ask the members here without searching for that topic first.

My searches were not very informative. So, was I doing the search wrong or maybe it’s not as common a topic as I expected?

John

The sad thing is with any and all WWW forums is just how lacking the search functions actually are.

You do a Advance Search for 375 Nosler Partition you will get every post that has 375, Nosler, and Partition in the thread. The same if you change it to Swift A Frame. It just takes a lot of weeding out to find what you might be looking for.

In the end it is just easier to ask on the forums. You will find that most will recommend the Swift A Frame over the Partition. Then there are the Barnes fans with the TTSX and even the X bullet :A Thumbs Up:.

Then it is up to you to weed through those replies to see what direction you want to go.

If you don’t get the result from the advanced search., Throw this into the google search. XYZ. site:africahunting.com
Let google bots help your search

Check the box for search titles only, that should help narrow the search in a meaningful way.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
manojsharma

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on tracker12's profile.
PARTITIONS
SEND ME PAYMENT INFO, PLEASE AND THANKS.
Khalanyoni Game Ranch wrote on Joshlee0518's profile.
Hi Joshlee0518 (please let me know if you are fine being addressed like that),

Thought I would drop you a PM. It is super exciting to plan a hunt and we are more than happy to assist you. Have you given any thought yet to which species you would like to take?

What do you hunt usually and which weapons/calibers are you using?

Look forward to swapping experiences and ideas.

Happy hunting - Daniel
Our trophy shed is filling up and we are only getting started,

cwpayton wrote on CM McKenzie's profile.
Sir ,is that picture of you packing the shoshone river trail thru buffalo pass? Im trying to get a plan togather for a ride. do you pack professionally or for pleasure. thanks
Cal {cwpayton}
ghay wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Is this rifle sold? If not what is the weight of it and do you know if there is enough difference in diameter between the 35W and the 9.3 to allow for a rebore to a 9.3x62 which is what I am after?
Thanks,
Gary (Just down the road in Springfield)