Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Wildlife ranching SA.Phasa
PHOTO-2023-02-28-13-06-18.jpg

Hi Everyone

Tsala Hunting Safaris would like offer AH members this opportunity to hunt these very interesting and unusual species.Both the hyena and croc are very elusive animals.The hunts promise to be exciting and eventful.

The hunt will take place on two different properties in the Limpopo province of South Africa.

This packages will be all inclusive for 7 days /8 nights.
Transfer from Johannesburg Int Airport to hunting area and back, all meals , drinks and beverages ( Beer and Wine ) , Laundry services , Professional hunter services , Trackers , skinners , Hunting vehicle , Field prep of trophy and transport to taxidermy.
Excluding:
All cost incurred before and after safari , Taxidermy and shipping cost , Rifle hire and ammunition if needed , Hard Liquor ( Whiskey , Gin )

Total Package cost - $ 8 500

Observers can be added.
Other Animals can be added.

I am looking forward to hear from you.

Regards

Rouan

PHOTO-2023-02-17-15-44-56.jpg

IMG_7635.jpeg

Interesting combo and great price.

what size is each of the properties?

Good Day Sir

Property for croc is 10 000 acres.The two options we have for hyena is close to 13 000 acres bordering the Limpopo River and Botswana and the other property is 10 000 acres bordering the Greater Kruger National Park.

Regards

Rouan

View attachment 520709

Hi Everyone

Tsala Hunting Safaris would like offer AH members this opportunity to hunt these very interesting and unusual species.Both the hyena and croc are very elusive animals.The hunts promise to be exciting and eventful.

The hunt will take place on two different properties in the Limpopo province of South Africa.

This packages will be all inclusive for 7 days /8 nights.
Transfer from Johannesburg Int Airport to hunting area and back, all meals , drinks and beverages ( Beer and Wine ) , Laundry services , Professional hunter services , Trackers , skinners , Hunting vehicle , Field prep of trophy and transport to taxidermy.
Excluding:
All cost incurred before and after safari , Taxidermy and shipping cost , Rifle hire and ammunition if needed , Hard Liquor ( Whiskey , Gin )

Total Package cost - $ 8 500

Observers can be added.
Other Animals can be added.

I am looking forward to hear from you.

Regards

Rouan

View attachment 520713

View attachment 520714
What`s the size limit on the croc for this price?

Good Day Fark

Size on the croc is up to 4m or 13feet.

Regards

Rouan

Good Day AH

We have 1 Spotted Hyena permit still available for the year.

Add a Brown hyena with skull replica for $ 3500 to the package.

Regards

Rouan

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nouila

Latest profile posts

Safari Dave wrote on CoElkHunter's profile.
I didn't get drawn for Wyoming this year.

Are you planning to hunt Unit 4 this fall?

(Thinking about coming out)
another great review

EDELWEISS wrote on bowjijohn's profile.
Thanks again for your support on the Rhodesian Shotgun thread. From the amount of "LIKES" it received, it appears there was only ONE person who objected. Hes also the same one who continually insisted on interjecting his posts that werent relevant to the thread.
sierraone wrote on AZDAVE's profile.
Dave if you copy this, call me I can't find your number.

David Hodo
Sierraone