SOUTH AFRICA: Has Anyone Hunted With Mafojani Safaris?

Andrew Short

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Mex/S.Amer
Member of
Lifetime NRA member, Lifetime SCI Member
Looking at a Matetsi hunt near Breakfast/Jambezi? Anyone have any info on this outfitter?

Apparently they hunt the Eastern block of the Matetsi including the Breakfast/Forestery commission. Also hunt in Tanzania.

I deleted my last post because the title says South Africa. Let me ask this, would you book a Montana elk hunt with a Texas whitetail outfitter? or a moose hunt in Canada with a Colorado outfitter? There are way too many good outfitters in Zimbabwe not to book directly with one and at reasonable prices. A South African can’t act as a PH in Zimbabwe, essentially he is your booking agent who is accompanying you, he has bought the hunt from a local outfitter. I would want to research the local outfitter they are hunting with. I could understand if you had previous hunts with a South African outfitter to trust them to set you up on quality hunts, but not to book an initial hunt in a foreign country.

I completely understand what you’re saying. The answer is no, I wouldn’t book like that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VernaCarri

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

EDELWEISS wrote on bowjijohn's profile.
Thanks again for your support on the Rhodesian Shotgun thread. From the amount of "LIKES" it received, it appears there was only ONE person who objected. Hes also the same one who continually insisted on interjecting his posts that werent relevant to the thread.
sierraone wrote on AZDAVE's profile.
Dave if you copy this, call me I can't find your number.

David Hodo
Sierraone
We fitted a new backup generator for the Wildgoose lodge!
one of our hunters had to move his hunt to next year we have an opening first week of September, shoot me a message!