Romania fallow recommendations?

Nick Ziegler

AH member
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Looking for some input on a reputable fallow outfitter in Romania. Anyone have any experience with hunting operations and have some good experiences. I would like to make it atleast 5 days hunting. Bring my wife along. And possibly shoot a 2nd fallow or spend the rest of the time hunting pheasant if possible. Lodging would need to be nice for bringing my wife along (doesn't need to be 5 star nice)
Thanks!
Nick

Fmcinegetica.com or contact Mihai Igret on Messenger. Western Romania where the big fallow rut takes place. Awesome stuff.

Looking for some input on a reputable fallow outfitter in Romania. Anyone have any experience with hunting operations and have some good experiences. I would like to make it atleast 5 days hunting. Bring my wife along. And possibly shoot a 2nd fallow or spend the rest of the time hunting pheasant if possible. Lodging would need to be nice for bringing my wife along (doesn't need to be 5 star nice)
Thanks!
Nick
@HUNTROMANIA Marius Merutiu is a member bear and posts often. I hunted bear with him a few years back and will definitely go back for Fallow and Chamois. A great Country to hunt and Marius is honest and experienced outfitter

Thanks!

Contact dennis roellinger he arranges good hunts all over europe
Very organised and professional
And a great guy

+49 172 2438231

@HUNTROMANIA Marius Merutiu is a member bear and posts often. I hunted bear with him a few years back and will definitely go back for Fallow and Chamois. A great Country to hunt and Marius is honest and experienced outfitter
I hope to go someday.

Thanks!
Nick
Jealous beyond words. We do a yearly PH bow hunt for rutting Fallows here in the Eastern Cape. Hunting one of those massive bucks would be amazing. Most of the time they look more like moose.
Please come back here and write a report on your hunt.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
markpapi100

Latest profile posts

EDELWEISS wrote on bowjijohn's profile.
Thanks again for your support on the Rhodesian Shotgun thread. From the amount of "LIKES" it received, it appears there was only ONE person who objected. Hes also the same one who continually insisted on interjecting his posts that werent relevant to the thread.
sierraone wrote on AZDAVE's profile.
Dave if you copy this, call me I can't find your number.

David Hodo
Sierraone
We fitted a new backup generator for the Wildgoose lodge!
one of our hunters had to move his hunt to next year we have an opening first week of September, shoot me a message!