FallowJaeger

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Mex/S.Amer
Member of
SCI
I was looking at Red deer hunts. I live the USA, the prices are pretty high for them in the US. For the same price or less I worked out I could fly overseas to hunt. I’d rather have the adventure overseas.

I know Argentina is the lane of Red Stag hunting. Has anyone gone on hunts there and what was your experience? I also so that they are Red Stag in Chile and Uruguay, has anyone hunted there. Thank you for any tips, stories, or input on adventures in South America.

PS-always a bonus for Fallow or Axis deer hunts info too.

I am hunting red deer in Romania in September.

I am hunting red deer in Romania in September.
I am also looking at Europe, it just makes more economic sense to go to Europe or South America, more adventure for the same price as doing a Red Stag on a High Fence in the US. I can’t wait to hear about your adventure. Good luck

Fallow, I am going to Argentina in April,
My son will hunt Red Deer, I'm hunting axis and blackbuck. PM me if you'd like to chat.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pinto Bean

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Bill J H wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Do you still have this rifle? I'm in the KC area on business and I'm very interested.
Safari Dave wrote on CoElkHunter's profile.
I didn't get drawn for Wyoming this year.

Are you planning to hunt Unit 4 this fall?

(Thinking about coming out)
another great review

EDELWEISS wrote on bowjijohn's profile.
Thanks again for your support on the Rhodesian Shotgun thread. From the amount of "LIKES" it received, it appears there was only ONE person who objected. Hes also the same one who continually insisted on interjecting his posts that werent relevant to the thread.