Record Rhino for Sale

Sure I read it, part of me wonders if by selecting black rhinos for more docile disposition we are changing the nature of the species. Mostly without realizing it.

Brilliant!!! Let's see those pri--s put their money where their mouths are....
they most likely would prefer to put their pri--s where their mouths are.

Lucas...........I am totally in favor of hunting this rhino. But I do appreciate your point of view. Thanks for posting. ........FWB

Stumbled onto this tread. I apologize if conclusion was posted elsewhere. What was the final disposition of this magnificent Rino??

Sold to be hunted. Guarantee the person who bought it wants NO publicity of the hunt, nor will the seller ever reveal who it is. The money went into black rhino conservation, and the problem bull was removed. Win-win.

It's a shame his genetics couldn't be passed on.
I'm sure they have been when he was in his prime. If you were to research it or go learn first hand about the species... It is quite common that as these bulls age they are no longer able to mount the females. Bad joints, larger body,, you know, same as some other species. As you might imagine they get rather frustrated and cantankerous. Thus here we are with the typical story of old bulls. Including the the much more docile white rhinos.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
liujinyue826

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Bill J H wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Do you still have this rifle? I'm in the KC area on business and I'm very interested.
Safari Dave wrote on CoElkHunter's profile.
I didn't get drawn for Wyoming this year.

Are you planning to hunt Unit 4 this fall?

(Thinking about coming out)
another great review

EDELWEISS wrote on bowjijohn's profile.
Thanks again for your support on the Rhodesian Shotgun thread. From the amount of "LIKES" it received, it appears there was only ONE person who objected. Hes also the same one who continually insisted on interjecting his posts that werent relevant to the thread.