Politics

Who can argue with that? My personal career has been built around the notion that the United States is a force for good in the world. Yet in his mind, this "awesome force for good" should stand by idly while Russia attempts to destroy the right of a people who have been a free nation for thirty years to exercise self-determination and chart their and their children's future with the democratic prosperity of the West. I find that sickly incomprehensible.

In short, that total absence of dissonance between his rhetoric and the brutal reality of the Russian invasion perfectly illustrates my problem with Carlson with respect to Ukraine.

Maybe some of the crap that has been going on with immigration will come out in the senate trial. I just hope people will pay attention to it but that’s a BIG wish.
Just realized it is non-binding.

Serious non snark question. I have not watched the interview and dont care to waste 2 hours of my time.

What current real journalist do you imagine would have asked the hard questions in that setting, that TC didnt?

He's not a journalist, but I think Peter Robinson from the Hoover Institute would've been an interesting interview. A lot of people don't know it, but he wrote the "Tear down this wall" speech.

Rook, you are over the target. Leaving out the fact if Putin is a good person or good for the world or not

Americans typically are so shallow. We vote on how a person looks
I'd bet your paycheck that if Taylor Swift ran for President right now she'd win. The majority of our braindead, group think younger voters would vote for her. Again, we're doomed.

Now add to that "fatherly" context the notion that one of the sons is a very athletic and strong 20 year old man beating on his much younger and smaller grade school brother; and then you'll have the context of Russia invading the Ukraine. In that context, a good father acts much more severely towards the older and much stronger brother who should know better. It's convenient for Tucker that he did not apply his analogy to his recent interview in the Kremlin.

If Taylor Swift ran as third party candidate vs Trump and Biden, I would at least listen to her to see what her views are. Heck, Travis Kelce might be a good running mate. Trump and Biden won’t get my vote.

Just saw Steve Garvey, former MLB player and Republican candidate for US senator in California. He looks like a characterur of himself. Must be a lot of plastic surgery and Botox. Very goofy and fake looking.

If Taylor Swift ran as third party candidate vs Trump and Biden, I would at least listen to her to see what her views are. Heck, Travis Kelce might be a good running mate. Trump and Biden won’t get my vote.

Just saw Steve Garvey, former MLB player and Republican candidate for US senator in California. He looks like a characterur of himself. Must be a lot of plastic surgery and Botox. Very goofy and fake looking.
I'd vote for Garvey over Demonrat Adam Schitt for brains anyday.

Now add to that "fatherly" context the notion that one of the sons is a very athletic and strong 20 year old man beating on his much younger and smaller grade school brother; and then you'll have the context of Russia invading the Ukraine. In that context, a good father acts much more severely towards the older and much stronger brother who should know better. It's convenient for Tucker that he did not apply his analogy to his recent interview in the Kremlin.
See my last post. The answer was pertaining to Gaza

So it’s just another game, unbelievable. Should have never thought congress could do something somewhat useful.
It takes a conviction in the Senate to remove someone impeached. It does not alter the fact that they were impeached.
Trump was impeached twice, the Senate did not convict and so he was not removed.

Same there here.

This is the better video. His answer is in response to a question about Gaza. 39:27 is where it starts
As a result of this podcast, several of the "conservative" sites that reflexively support whatever they believe Trump expects have now decided to go after Ben Shapiro. Shapiro has been a stalwart defender of Trump. It is like dealing with a political cult of the walking dead.

As a result of this podcast, several of the "conservative" sites that reflexively support whatever they believe Trump expects have now decided to go after Ben Shapiro. Shapiro has been a stalwart defender of Trump. It is like dealing with a political cult of the walking dead.
Ben Shapiro, the fastest talker in talk radio!

Stupidity abounds

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VernaCarri

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

EDELWEISS wrote on bowjijohn's profile.
Thanks again for your support on the Rhodesian Shotgun thread. From the amount of "LIKES" it received, it appears there was only ONE person who objected. Hes also the same one who continually insisted on interjecting his posts that werent relevant to the thread.
sierraone wrote on AZDAVE's profile.
Dave if you copy this, call me I can't find your number.

David Hodo
Sierraone
We fitted a new backup generator for the Wildgoose lodge!
one of our hunters had to move his hunt to next year we have an opening first week of September, shoot me a message!