Pay It Forward-Free

If anyone can use these rings, let me know. Believe 1" diameter. Came with rifle I got second hand. Never even tried to use them. Happy to send them your way.
They look like leupold style rings. Twist in front and double screw rear. ???

Is the brown ammo carrier of the left still available and what does it fit?

I can post a PIF tomorrow night

It's still available and yours, MShort.
It with fit just about any caliber, if you modify, use styrofoam or plastic cartridge holder inside factory ammo boxes. I checked it using 12 gauge 3 inch shells and they fit a little short, so 3 1/2 inch should be ideal.

PM with info sent.

@TucsonFX4
They're for 2x 105 howitzer shells each. Just what you need for your new double. Either that or he's a leprechaun.
Ha ha ha ha ha
Bob

Finally got around to taking a photo of the single pocket pouch with ammo, sadly I only have one round left of 25mm, and the larger perhaps, not sure, a 105 recoilless rifle round. That pouch can only hold 2 (awkwardly) of the large round.

In sequence:
458WM, 375H&H, 25mm, unknown caliber

IMG_20230809_215639.jpg

IMG_20230809_215709.jpg

My emojis quit working. LOL
BTW does anyone have load data for 25mm? I need a balance beam postal scale to accurately weigh these bullets. My scales only go up to 700 grains. LOL

Last edited:
I claimed the ammo wallet from Ridge Runner so in accordance to the PIF idea I am offering a pair of Briley stainless extended chokes.

They are IC and Cyl and fit the standard Win Choke thread pattern (lots of other shotguns use this thread pattern).

IMG_1431.jpeg

I claimed the ammo wallet from Ridge Runner so in accordance to the PIF idea I am offering a pair of Briley stainless extended chokes.

They are IC and Cyl and fit the standard Win Choke thread pattern (lots of other shotguns use this thread pattern).

View attachment 550779

Briley makes wonderful chokes.. my daughter shoots them exclusively in her competition shotguns.. and my wife and I both use them in our benelli and berretta shotguns..

they have a great gun shop in Houston as well if anyone is ever transiting through there it is well worth visiting..

View attachment 550779

Do you know if these will fit a Weatherby Athena shotgun? If they do I'd like to take them. If they don't fit, I will post them back in the PIF. Thanks!

Received the Crown Royal bags from @gprippers.

I’ve got a brown 1” pre fit pad for Ruger m77 II rifles and an extended modified Mobilchoke that need new homes

735D1C0B-6DA2-43A8-B919-18948ACB0C41.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cmwkwarrwn

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on tracker12's profile.
PARTITIONS
SEND ME PAYMENT INFO, PLEASE AND THANKS.
Khalanyoni Game Ranch wrote on Joshlee0518's profile.
Hi Joshlee0518 (please let me know if you are fine being addressed like that),

Thought I would drop you a PM. It is super exciting to plan a hunt and we are more than happy to assist you. Have you given any thought yet to which species you would like to take?

What do you hunt usually and which weapons/calibers are you using?

Look forward to swapping experiences and ideas.

Happy hunting - Daniel
Our trophy shed is filling up and we are only getting started,

cwpayton wrote on CM McKenzie's profile.
Sir ,is that picture of you packing the shoshone river trail thru buffalo pass? Im trying to get a plan togather for a ride. do you pack professionally or for pleasure. thanks
Cal {cwpayton}
ghay wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Is this rifle sold? If not what is the weight of it and do you know if there is enough difference in diameter between the 35W and the 9.3 to allow for a rebore to a 9.3x62 which is what I am after?
Thanks,
Gary (Just down the road in Springfield)