Pay It Forward-Free

JimP,

Appreciate the heads up. I’ll get them sent out a different way then.

Fedex ground is cheapest. You cannot drop it off at Fedex, you must schedule a pickup and mark it with the black diamond logo on the outside of the box. (google image search, print that, tape it on the outside) That typically gets 1-4 boxes of ammo shipped anywhere in the lower 48 States for $12-$21.

Pretty simple rule to follow really!

True, but very sad this post has to be reaffirmed so often. I'm still waiting to see the $5000 sporting rifle pay-it-forward thread and the $600 courteney boot pay it forward thread.

This thread has been wonderful to me and I hope that I've compounded the feeling on others. It breaks down when someone does the equivalent of going to the gas station, grabbing the "find a penny, leave a penny plate", taking all the coins, and walks out.

If you're swamped with life and can't promptly pay it forward, post a note to the group stating you need a month or two. That's all cool, your word is good for it. Just don't stiff generous fellow hunters.

True, but very sad this post has to be reaffirmed so often. I'm still waiting to see the $5000 sporting rifle pay-it-forward thread and the $600 courteney boot pay it forward thread.

This thread has been wonderful to me and I hope that I've compounded the feeling on others. It breaks down when someone does the equivalent of going to the gas station, grabbing the "find a penny, leave a penny plate", taking all the coins, and walks out.

If you're swamped with life and can't promptly pay it forward, post a note to the group stating you need a month or two. That's all cool, your word is good for it. Just don't stiff generous fellow hunters.
Well said Rookhawk!

Somebody did offer up a rifle, but it was in Europe as I recall, and the import issues/shipping cost got in the way. There was a pair of Courtneys as well, even my size, but I was a little late to the show unfortunately.
This thread has been good. Most people get it, but there will always be those whose reading comprehension is lacking; thus the need for a periodic reminder of how it works.

I was one that offered up a pair of Courtneys.
Was actually considering doing it again as I have too many pair but am now reconsidering.

I was one that offered up a pair of Courtneys.
Was actually considering doing it again as I have too many pair but am now reconsidering.

My kids all outgrew theirs! Give me yours and I’ll pay it forward with a smaller size!

Its all yours! Pm me your address and I'll have it out in the next day or two.
Got it, thank you!!

I will offer up these two new packs of eel lures for any striper/cobia guys. Maybe other species as well?
20230721_133707.jpg

Finally here are a few more items as im up an item or two! Been a crazy spring and summer having 14 yr old granddaughter staying full time with us as well as 13 yr old grandson has been with us a bunch! I dont know how we raised for kids all playing sports and doing all the stuff kids do cuz just two are wearing me out! LOL!

Anyway...

1 more box of older 222(couple shy of full box)
1 more set of dies, the first set of 7x61SH were claimed but i found another but they say via 300 HH and are new! I guess they are 300HH???
1 pair of short gaiters that were table swag from one of the banquets.
1 pen and cord bracelet set that was also table swag from a banquet. I have 8.5 inch wrists and its too small for me...???...thinking up to 7.5 or under?
1 Limbsaver recoil pad that fits model 70 with black stock or mossberg 500. ???
1 Knife/pen/keys belt holder etc that also was table swag. Bought a table for 8 or 10 people and there was a bunch of trinkets for each person.
ALSO-Felt crown royal bags that are a bit larger...great for fishing reels or ??? I'll send them out in groups of 5 i guess. Have 3 groups of 5 that are extra i probably will never use as i have a bunch.

Anyway, if you want any of this stuff let me know and we will be around mostly over next week or so and i can get it sent out. If i dont get back to ya right away just post what you want and be a bit patient as these kids are a work out! LOL! Ill check every couple three days at worst and get stuff out asap.

IMG_9152.JPG

IMG_9154.JPG

IMG_8979.JPG
IMG_8980.JPG
IMG_9145.JPG
IMG_8975.JPG
IMG_9150.JPG
IMG_9142.JPG
IMG_9144.JPG

\
IMG_9166.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_9166.JPG
    IMG_9166.JPG
    156.2 KB · Views: 43
Finally here are a few more items as im up an item or two! Been a crazy spring and summer having 14 yr old granddaughter staying full time with us as well as 13 yr old grandson has been with us a bunch! I dont know how we raised for kids all playing sports and doing all the stuff kids do cuz just two are wearing me out! LOL!

Anyway...

1 more set of dies, the first set of 7x61SH were claimed but i found another but they say via 300 HH and are new! I guess they are 300HH???
1 pen and cord bracelet set that was also table swag from a banquet. I have 8.5 inch wrists and its too small for me...???...thinking up to 7.5 or under?
1 Knife/pen/keys belt holder etc that also was table swag. Bought a table for 8 or 10 people and there was a bunch of trinkets for each person.
ALSO-Felt crown royal bags that are a bit larger...great for fishing reels or ??? I'll send them out in groups of 5 i guess. Have 3 groups of 5 that are extra i probably will never use as i have a bunch.

Anyway, if you want any of this stuff let me know and we will be around mostly over next week or so and i can get it sent out. If i dont get back to ya right away just post what you want and be a bit patient as these kids are a work out! LOL! Ill check every couple three days at worst and get stuff out asap.

View attachment 547211
View attachment 547217
View attachment 547219View attachment 547220View attachment 547221View attachment 547222View attachment 547223View attachment 547224View attachment 547226
\View attachment 547230
I’ll take the pen and cord set. My son will love it. PM incoming.

I’ll post up an item as soon as I get this one. Thanks!

Got you guys on all 3 above...gaiters are gone, cord bracelet/pen gone and the recoil pad are gone! Get me shipping address' asap and ill get them sent out monday before we leave for a few days. Tucson got your info and label printed...ill get you tracking soon.

Monsai and TNDAVE send me shipping info asap and ill get your gear out.

Also, the Crown Royal bags are good for smaller scopes or binos, fly fishing reels, ammo and all kinds of stuff! TREASURE BAGS!

Last edited:
Will ship the three items out monday so get me shipping info asap guys!
The dies are an intermediate step to form 7x61 from .300 H&H brass.
So not usable for 300 HH any longer or ??? i already sent out one set of 7x61SH dies out some time back so not sure if there is anybody else out there that will want these???

Will ship the three items out monday so get me shipping info asap guys!

So not usable for 300 HH any longer or ??? i already sent out one set of 7x61SH dies out some time back so not sure if there is anybody else out there that will want these???
Correct. They are used to size brass in two steps instead of one, which allows less stress to the case when forming a new cartridge and more accurate final dimensions. That is why the dies are so short. They make a similar set for sizing .416 Taylor from .458 win mag. My guess is that 7x61 is blown out a lot more than an H&H and can’t be fully sized correctly in one pass thru a FL die.

Anyway...

View attachment 547211
View attachment 547217
View attachment 547219View attachment 547220View attachment 547221View attachment 547222View attachment 547223View attachment 547224View attachment 547226
\View attachment 547230
These all look so good, you're very good that you got to stay with the kids too! I usually get really irritated when I stay with them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PrincessMo

Latest profile posts

EDELWEISS wrote on bowjijohn's profile.
Thanks again for your support on the Rhodesian Shotgun thread. From the amount of "LIKES" it received, it appears there was only ONE person who objected. Hes also the same one who continually insisted on interjecting his posts that werent relevant to the thread.
sierraone wrote on AZDAVE's profile.
Dave if you copy this, call me I can't find your number.

David Hodo
Sierraone
We fitted a new backup generator for the Wildgoose lodge!
one of our hunters had to move his hunt to next year we have an opening first week of September, shoot me a message!