on a lighter note...

ATTENTION EVERYONE

I FOUND IT

FB_IMG_1700022961329.jpg

As a kid we got the boxes with 5 rolls attached for July 4th because fireworks were illegal in the city. We hammered them on the sidewalk until the idea arrived to flatten a single roll and hammer it for a better blast. Eventually someone went for the sledgehammer and went for the 5 roll at a time. The blast was significant. We'd them singly hammer any leftovers.

As a kid we got the boxes with 5 rolls attached for July 4th because fireworks were illegal in the city. We hammered them on the sidewalk until the idea arrived to flatten a single roll and hammer it for a better blast. Eventually someone went for the sledgehammer and went for the 5 roll at a time. The blast was significant. We'd them singly hammer any leftovers.
I had one of those toy gun western 6 shooters with the plastic ivory grips. You fed the strip up thru the the bottom, and fire away.
I was always bummed out when I ran out of snap caps.

Last edited:
1700059472375.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IgnacioPen

Latest profile posts

Bill J H wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Do you still have this rifle? I'm in the KC area on business and I'm very interested.
Safari Dave wrote on CoElkHunter's profile.
I didn't get drawn for Wyoming this year.

Are you planning to hunt Unit 4 this fall?

(Thinking about coming out)
another great review

EDELWEISS wrote on bowjijohn's profile.
Thanks again for your support on the Rhodesian Shotgun thread. From the amount of "LIKES" it received, it appears there was only ONE person who objected. Hes also the same one who continually insisted on interjecting his posts that werent relevant to the thread.