Nothing to sell, but want to say...

Possibly the one owned by a rich man in the land of oil and sand? I was banned from that one for embarrassing his political forum flunkies.

Welcome!
Ah....I been trying to join it to buy a gun off the exchange there but they never have gotten around to approving me.

Welcome aboard Doggie! We’ve been waiting for you!

Absolutely. Come on down to Ft. Worth and see the new digs....
No underground shooting range but pretty nice....

Welcome and I know you. I was over "there" for many years posting as Yukon Delta when I lived in Alaska and first started hunting in Africa. That forum is ok...this place is better!

Possibly the one owned by a rich man in the land of oil and sand? I was banned from that one for embarrassing his political forum flunkies.

Welcome!
Yes

There are other hunting forums?! ;)

Welcome to the best forum on the web!

Thanks. We try to be an informative and welcoming bunch!

Last edited by a moderator:
Once I found this forum and interacted with a few of the members, I'll not be going to the others any longer.
Great people here.

I am fairly new to AfricaHunting. I have been on another forum for 20 years. No reason other than I knew a few folks there but started checking in here everyday. I must say that you are a good bunch. Especially on this forum where selling and buying gets hairy at times.

I appreciate the honesty and the follow up by the members.

I look forward to exploring some of the other forums in greater detail. I hunt Africa and Europe mostly but do hunts in North America.

Thanks for being a bunch of good folks....
Welome to AH from rural Idaho. Sue

Hello dogcat1,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

When you get around to it, I invite you to have a look into the Khomas Safaris website.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.

Ross,
This sight doesn’t have all the arrogant BS the other sight has. Definitely the best sight available

Tom,
You are 100% correct....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IgnacioPen

Latest profile posts

Bill J H wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Do you still have this rifle? I'm in the KC area on business and I'm very interested.
Safari Dave wrote on CoElkHunter's profile.
I didn't get drawn for Wyoming this year.

Are you planning to hunt Unit 4 this fall?

(Thinking about coming out)
another great review

EDELWEISS wrote on bowjijohn's profile.
Thanks again for your support on the Rhodesian Shotgun thread. From the amount of "LIKES" it received, it appears there was only ONE person who objected. Hes also the same one who continually insisted on interjecting his posts that werent relevant to the thread.