newbe MrBob first time checking in

MrBob

Reaction score
Hello, I am new member Bob Stahl. I was researching some rifle values and found your site and joined up a few days back. Since then I have been looking around and reading some forums and seems like this could be a place to pick up a lot of good information.

I didn’t see a group specifically dealing with rifle values. I have a .375 mag I have been gathering information on but haven’t seen anything just like it yet. I was thinking of posting some descriptive info and a few pictures and see what the experts think. Then maybe trying to sell it.

Classified is for selling? And it said must have price? So use a different forum to discuss and decide value maybe, then post in classified? Since it’s a .375 I was thinking of using ‘.375 & up’ for discussion forum, cause those guys may know the most about that caliber. I been reading their stuff and seems like a lot of very knowledgeable people hanging out there.

Looking forward to learning from your great site.

Thanks

bob

Hello MrBob (Bob Stahl),

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest on earth.

When you get around to it, I invite you to have a look into the Khomas Safaris website.

Meanwhile, regarding your intent to sell a rifle through this grand and polite forum, yes, sellers are required to post a price.

Deciding what price to ask …. the path I always take is to scan through:

www.gunsinternational.com

If you can find a firearm as close to identical as possible, with the one you want to sell, it is a great starting point.

That said, a second best (IMO) way to get a pricing start is to post as many details about your rifle and also pictures of same, here in this forum.
Describing your rifle as a “.375 mag” is like describing your vehicle as a ”General Motors” product.
Also, you are correct in your assumption that a price inquiry will be appropriate in the .375 And Up, thread.

If you cannot find one significantly similar to your rifle within gunsinternational, just let us know as many details about it as possible and hopefully photos as well.
Someone here then will likely be able to help.

Thanks for joining this, the very best forum known to humanity.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog (Paul Ard).

:S Welcome:

Welcome to AH Bob!

Welcome welcome welcome

Good day! Welcome!!

Hello and welcome!

Welcome!

How about pictures of that rifle!?

Welcome to AH.

Welcome to AH!

Hello, I am new member Bob Stahl. I was researching some rifle values and found your site and joined up a few days back. Since then I have been looking around and reading some forums and seems like this could be a place to pick up a lot of good information.

I didn’t see a group specifically dealing with rifle values. I have a .375 mag I have been gathering information on but haven’t seen anything just like it yet. I was thinking of posting some descriptive info and a few pictures and see what the experts think. Then maybe trying to sell it.

Classified is for selling? And it said must have price? So use a different forum to discuss and decide value maybe, then post in classified? Since it’s a .375 I was thinking of using ‘.375 & up’ for discussion forum, cause those guys may know the most about that caliber. I been reading their stuff and seems like a lot of very knowledgeable people hanging out there.

Thanks

bob
Welcome Bob, thanks to Jerome, one of the best websites for all that appreciate African hunting, Rifles, and all.

Suggest that you post information about your rifle in the category “.375 and up”, and upon receiving feedback (and you will), then posting in Classifieds.
Post pictures and then more pictures.I usually post at least 12-20 pictures.
Have sold and bought many rifles here with complete satisfaction.

Thanks

bob
Welcome to AH

Welcome to AH! Lots of very knowledgeable people here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DanielSide

Latest profile posts

Safari Dave wrote on CoElkHunter's profile.
I didn't get drawn for Wyoming this year.

Are you planning to hunt Unit 4 this fall?

(Thinking about coming out)
another great review

EDELWEISS wrote on bowjijohn's profile.
Thanks again for your support on the Rhodesian Shotgun thread. From the amount of "LIKES" it received, it appears there was only ONE person who objected. Hes also the same one who continually insisted on interjecting his posts that werent relevant to the thread.
sierraone wrote on AZDAVE's profile.
Dave if you copy this, call me I can't find your number.

David Hodo
Sierraone