New member from Minnesota

Nutterman

Reaction score
Hello friends! I am a new member from Minnesota. I have hunted deer and bear and am planning my first African hunt . Looking at South Africa and interested in buffalo. Been thinking about this for many years. Plan on using a 375 H and H. I am overwhelmed with finding an outfitter. Any tips would be appreciated. Happy to be here!

:S Welcome:
Lots of good Sponsor Outfitters here on AH. Don't be afraid to ask questions. Everyone starts with a first trip......

Good day! Welcome to AH! Congratulations on planning your first African Safari!
We are a family outfit and you're welcome to look at our website www.executivehuntafrica.com
If we can assist you in any way, please send me a message!
Best regards
Johan

Welcome to AH Nutterman!

Good Day Nutterman

Welcome to AH.Certainly the right place for info.Members have a wealth of knowledge and experience and will put you at ease.

Tsala Hunting Safaris would like to invite you to have a look at our operation.I will also send you a pm with more info.

Regards and enjoy the site.

Rouan

Welcome to Africa Hunting Forum.

You will find many reputable safaris outfitter sponsors on the forum. And there are many more outfitters that members have used from fantastic to dreadful experiences, just check the Hunting Reports section.

Being your first safari, you should also check out the posts and threads in the following sections:

Safari planning guide
Before and After the hunt

and ask questions in the General chat section.

This forum is about members assisting members to realize their dream hunt(s).

Hello Nutterman
Welcome to the site.
Lots of information here and it can certainly be overwhelming.

We are a family run operation and only book one safari at a time.
We believe in personal attention and clients have an exclusive experience with us.

We have a very large privately owned game reserve with lots of buffalo as well as other animals.
Last game count we had 6 000 animals in total.
Pick up and drop off point is Johannesburg.

Lots of good references in this site.
If interested send us an e-mail.

Sincerely
Hans de Klerk

Good day mr @Nutterman.
Welcome to AH.

Starting to plan your first African safari is always exciting and yes there is so many options.

We are based in the Lowveld of South Africa, with our hunting area bordering the Greater Kruger National Park we offer some of the best Cape Buffalo hunting in SA.
Proper hunting area no small camps, hunting the way it’s meant to be.

The .375 h&h is a perfect selection, if you practice enough and is confident and comfortable with it, you wont make mistakes. Great calibre choice for hunting Africa.

I will be sending you an DM.

Kind regards
@DERIAN KOEKEMOER SAFARIS
www.dksafaris.co.za

Hello and welcome!

Welcome! Certainly glad to have you here with us!

Hello friends! I am a new member from Minnesota. I have hunted deer and bear and am planning my first African hunt . Looking at South Africa and interested in buffalo. Been thinking about this for many years. Plan on using a 375 H and H. I am overwhelmed with finding an outfitter. Any tips would be appreciated. Happy to be here!
welcome welcome welcome

i have sent you a dm

Any tips would be appreciated.
Pick one of the many fine, vetted, outfitters who have been long-time sponsors of this forum. They all have a multitude of media posted and most have several client reviews from established and credible forum members.

My personal recommendation for a first-time African safari would be Limcroma Safaris. They run a first-class operation in every aspect! Hannes Els and his crew are the absolute best!

Hello from a fellow hunter from rural Minnesota. I have a total of one safari under my belt and that didn't include buffalo. The outfitter I hunted with in South Africa offered buffalo hunts and if I were ever to hunt buffalo I would not hesitate to use them. I'd be glad to help with any of you planning or logistics getting from MN to Africa and back.

This group helped me a great deal and will be glad to help you too.

Welcome, glad to see another Minnesotan join the group! I hunted with @BAYLY SIPPEL SAFARIS last July and it was a great experience. I hunted plains game but will be returning soon hopefully for a buff hunt, they shoot some really nice ones.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JonathanG

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.