New Lipseys M77 .35 Whelen

Pretty sure Bob meant "250" grainers... but his chubby, arthritic fingers punched the wrong keys... lol.
That and trying to see the keyboard after a couple of glasses of Bundy. LOL

Pretty sure Bob meant "250" grainers... but his chubby, arthritic fingers punched the wrong keys... lol.
@hoytcanon
Yes at times I suffer from old fartitis with fat fingers and stupid auto correct.
Bob

Real hard not to sell this and buy the custom 35 Whelen on NECGs web site for not much more...people are absolutely insane to pay $5600 and counting for one of these...
I agree, insane prices for the Ruger African. I am a Ruger and .35 Whelen fan, but no way I would pay this price.
Lipsey's should run another 1000, priced in the mid 1500 range, and sell all they have and take the profit.

I agree, insane prices for the Ruger African. I am a Ruger and .35 Whelen fan, but no way I would pay this price.
Lipsey's should run another 1000, priced in the mid 1500 range, and sell all they have and take the profit.
Run a few more in 30-06, .338 Win Mag, .270 Winchester. I bet they can sell all they produce at a fair profit.

There is now another one on GB, starting bid is $4000 and Buy Now is $5000.
You see... that is what they do on these auction sites... they attempt to create a little inflation bubble... they hoodwinked some people, but in this case, I don't believe for a second that there is a real bid over $5K or $4K for that matter for one of these rifles.

I wish I had got the 275 Rigby, I have tried since but they have been expensive on GB. I have the Africans in 6.5x55 and 9.3x62 and a non Lipsey 300 Win Mag.

FYI Lipseys has the Ruger No1 in 275 Rigby scheduled for later this year. I have several already on Backorder.

Also the first shipment of the International stainless 6.5x55 was received today. I only got one as each salesman was only allocated 1
It is already spoken for by an AH member

FYI Lipseys has the Ruger No1 in 275 Rigby scheduled for later this year. I have several already on Backorder.

Also the first shipment of the International stainless 6.5x55 was received today. I only got one as each salesman was only allocated 1
It is already spoken for by an AH member
Which No.1 version is the Rigby being done in? The "A" or the "RSI?"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BriannaBla

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on tracker12's profile.
PARTITIONS
SEND ME PAYMENT INFO, PLEASE AND THANKS.
Khalanyoni Game Ranch wrote on Joshlee0518's profile.
Hi Joshlee0518 (please let me know if you are fine being addressed like that),

Thought I would drop you a PM. It is super exciting to plan a hunt and we are more than happy to assist you. Have you given any thought yet to which species you would like to take?

What do you hunt usually and which weapons/calibers are you using?

Look forward to swapping experiences and ideas.

Happy hunting - Daniel
Our trophy shed is filling up and we are only getting started,

cwpayton wrote on CM McKenzie's profile.
Sir ,is that picture of you packing the shoshone river trail thru buffalo pass? Im trying to get a plan togather for a ride. do you pack professionally or for pleasure. thanks
Cal {cwpayton}
ghay wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Is this rifle sold? If not what is the weight of it and do you know if there is enough difference in diameter between the 35W and the 9.3 to allow for a rebore to a 9.3x62 which is what I am after?
Thanks,
Gary (Just down the road in Springfield)