Looking to do a Black Bear Hunt in Arkansas

SAFARIKIDD

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunted
TANZANIA..ZIM..BOTSWANA....NAMBIA
Its not Africa or Alaska but something easy to do this Fall as we could drive up from South Louisiana ..Stand over bait preferred ...2 hunters min 4 max if available ..Thank You

Its not Africa or Alaska but something easy to do this Fall as we could drive up from South Louisiana ..Stand over bait preferred ...2 hunters min 4 max if available ..Thank You
Contact John (your previous 505 owner) he may have an answer for you in Arkansas.

For price + fun, its hard to turn one's nose at an Ontario hunt. With 2-4 guys, you'd be sharing cabins in the north woods, fishing in the mornings, lunch, nap until 2pm, then hunt bear 3-9pm each night. As you start to drop bears, you can go into hardcore beer drinking mode and harass walleye all night.

Pre-Covid, those were $3500 hunts all-in, if you bought 4 you'd probably be able to pull it off for $15,000 combined. Tickets to Toronto or Thunder Bay aren't too pricey, then its a rental car and a 4 hour drive to get there.

I can't think of a better way to spend a week with friends in the month of August.

I'm taking the family to Destin, Florida next week and just saw on the news reports of a "Bear Beach."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BarryFarr7

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Safari Dave wrote on CoElkHunter's profile.
I didn't get drawn for Wyoming this year.

Are you planning to hunt Unit 4 this fall?

(Thinking about coming out)
another great review

EDELWEISS wrote on bowjijohn's profile.
Thanks again for your support on the Rhodesian Shotgun thread. From the amount of "LIKES" it received, it appears there was only ONE person who objected. Hes also the same one who continually insisted on interjecting his posts that werent relevant to the thread.
sierraone wrote on AZDAVE's profile.
Dave if you copy this, call me I can't find your number.

David Hodo
Sierraone