Like little jewels

Bert the Turtle

Lifetime bronze benefactor
AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Articles
IMG_5239.jpeg

375 H&H 300g Cutting Edge Solids I just finished loading up for my son’s buffalo hunt. I’ve done everything I can think of to maximize reliability from inspecting the flash holes to crimping the rims. 8 weeks to departure!

Always loved the look of brass solids in polished brass cases!

Thank God this isn't another thread about testicles...
Those do look beautiful :) Best of luck to your son!

is there a matching box of Raptors?

Always loved the look of brass solids in polished brass cases!
I liked it so much that I buffed them all up with a cloth to remove any hand sweat residue in hopes they will stay shiny.
is there a matching box of Raptors?
there will be.

8 week countdown lasts a decade looking forward but in ten weeks you will be wondering how the time went so fast! Glad you are enjoying all the aspects of the adventure, best of luck to your son and his Buffalo journey

View attachment 606245
375 H&H 300g Cutting Edge Solids I just finished loading up for my son’s buffalo hunt. I’ve done everything I can think of to maximize reliability from inspecting the flash holes to crimping the rims. 8 weeks to departure!
It shouldn't take twenty rounds to do the job. A great caliber to barter away the remnants before he returns. The lodge is bound to have a 375 loner rifle in need of ammo. Just make sure he has twenty empty cases in the box when he returns.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RogelioCat

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on tracker12's profile.
PARTITIONS
SEND ME PAYMENT INFO, PLEASE AND THANKS.
Khalanyoni Game Ranch wrote on Joshlee0518's profile.
Hi Joshlee0518 (please let me know if you are fine being addressed like that),

Thought I would drop you a PM. It is super exciting to plan a hunt and we are more than happy to assist you. Have you given any thought yet to which species you would like to take?

What do you hunt usually and which weapons/calibers are you using?

Look forward to swapping experiences and ideas.

Happy hunting - Daniel
Our trophy shed is filling up and we are only getting started,

cwpayton wrote on CM McKenzie's profile.
Sir ,is that picture of you packing the shoshone river trail thru buffalo pass? Im trying to get a plan togather for a ride. do you pack professionally or for pleasure. thanks
Cal {cwpayton}
ghay wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Is this rifle sold? If not what is the weight of it and do you know if there is enough difference in diameter between the 35W and the 9.3 to allow for a rebore to a 9.3x62 which is what I am after?
Thanks,
Gary (Just down the road in Springfield)