Leopard taxidermy update

Skshyk

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
I just got an email from Collett's Wildlife Artistry with an update on my leopard. He is looking more beautiful then I imagined I can't wait to get him home. He will be laying on a rock and should be done soon. Still waiting on CF to get my permits done. Seeing these photos gave me major motivation to get a lioness this year as I can't afford a lion yet. What do ya'll think ?

20240108_105622.jpg
20240108_105645.jpg
20240108_105703.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Never judge taxidermy by the photos but it looks from here like they did a great job. When they get the finish work and painting completed he will be amazing.

That’s a beautiful cat. Going to be a great addition to your home. Thanks for sharing.

Stunning! Congratulations.

Looks like they’ve done a nice job, congrats on a beautiful leopard

I’m a taxidermist and I’d say that is one of the best leopard faces I’ve seen done in Africa. (I assume that’s where it’s being done Seeing you are waiting on permits)

I’d be very happy with that mount!

If it looks that good before the finishing paint and detailing. It’s going to be amazing. Great pose

I just got an email from Collett's Wildlife Artistry with an update on my leopard. He is looking more beautiful then I imagined I can't wait to get him home. He will be laying on a rock and should be done soon. Still waiting on CF to get my permits done. Seeing these photos gave me major motivation to get a lioness this year as I can't afford a lion yet. What do ya'll think ?

View attachment 579374View attachment 579375View attachment 579376
Congratulations! Stay patient on the paperwork process.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VernaCarri

Latest profile posts

EDELWEISS wrote on bowjijohn's profile.
Thanks again for your support on the Rhodesian Shotgun thread. From the amount of "LIKES" it received, it appears there was only ONE person who objected. Hes also the same one who continually insisted on interjecting his posts that werent relevant to the thread.
sierraone wrote on AZDAVE's profile.
Dave if you copy this, call me I can't find your number.

David Hodo
Sierraone
We fitted a new backup generator for the Wildgoose lodge!
one of our hunters had to move his hunt to next year we have an opening first week of September, shoot me a message!