Last Minute Cancelation Trophy Elephant Hunt In Bwabwata West Namibia 2023

Nice deal. If only I had not had work related commitments during November.

I first went to Bwabwata National Park in 2015, game viewing and I thought it was an amazing place, with a great variety of game and big numbers, especially elephant. Early this year I hunted Bwabwata West with Emile, for buffalo and a kudu and I was again amazed at numbers and variety of huntable game available, it's still a very special part of Africa. Emile has a fantastic, new safari camp, right on the edge of the Okavango River, with buffalo, hippo and elephant seen from camp as well as lions roaring close by at night. Emile is a fantastic host and PH, you probably couldn't get someone better. As testament to that I'm going, back to hunt with him in March and April 24, for multiple buffalo.
Craig.

Hello Scott,
Unfortunately hunting with a hand gun in Namibia is not allowed.

I hope someone is taking advantage of this offer. A waste to not get the experience. Selfishly, I want to read the hunt report!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jtumolo18

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

EDELWEISS wrote on bowjijohn's profile.
Thanks again for your support on the Rhodesian Shotgun thread. From the amount of "LIKES" it received, it appears there was only ONE person who objected. Hes also the same one who continually insisted on interjecting his posts that werent relevant to the thread.
sierraone wrote on AZDAVE's profile.
Dave if you copy this, call me I can't find your number.

David Hodo
Sierraone
We fitted a new backup generator for the Wildgoose lodge!
one of our hunters had to move his hunt to next year we have an opening first week of September, shoot me a message!