Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Member of
PHASA, CHASA, North West Hunting Association, Brits Hunting Club
Hunted
South Africa, Botswana, Namibia Zimbabwe
Introduction of Executive Hunt Africa.
Good day to all Hunters! Some of you may know me and some of you don't. I'm very excited and honoured to be now part of this forum as Executive Hunt Africa.

We are situated in the Limpopo Province of South Africa. We specialize in dangerous game and plains game hunting for the "First Timer" and the "Regular Hunter" in Africa. Although our main camp is situated in Limpopo we also undertake hunts in all the provinces of South Africa. Our main camp is a luxurious tented camp in the bushveld where the hunters experience nature in an old fashioned style: close and personal. We are family orientated and the hunter's whole family is welcome!

I am a hunter since childhood and hunted my first animal at eight years of age. I believe in sustainable hunting through fair chase and ethical hunting methods. I also believe if it wasn't for hunters and hunting there would be no conservation of our animals and their habitat. Hunters preserve nature for our children.

Please feel free to contact me and check out our outfit and lifestyle. We make hunting dreams come true! We will soon have special packages available for January - March 2023.

Regards
Johan van Wyk
HO:ZA/LP/11686
PH:ZA/LP/112479
NW/40993

Thank you very much!

:S Welcome:

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to AH

Welcome to AH Johan!
I'll be checking out your website :)

Hello and welcome!

Welcome, look forward to hearing about the hunts you host.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IgnacioPen

Latest profile posts

Safari Dave wrote on CoElkHunter's profile.
I didn't get drawn for Wyoming this year.

Are you planning to hunt Unit 4 this fall?

(Thinking about coming out)
another great review

EDELWEISS wrote on bowjijohn's profile.
Thanks again for your support on the Rhodesian Shotgun thread. From the amount of "LIKES" it received, it appears there was only ONE person who objected. Hes also the same one who continually insisted on interjecting his posts that werent relevant to the thread.
sierraone wrote on AZDAVE's profile.
Dave if you copy this, call me I can't find your number.

David Hodo
Sierraone