full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

Marius, I had to go through this entire thread again to see it all. Every trophy is excellent! I really like all the strange horns...lots of mutants! Also lots of really fine warthogs! And of course I have a passion for the little cats you take. Maybe before I get too old to follow the hounds I can make it there.
Thanks for the updates!

Thank you sir. That would be great. Not much that beats hound hunting. I can tell you that.

Marius you are killing me with these pictures. the wheels in my brain are turning but the wheels on my budget aren’t. My hunt with you is fast approaching and all these pictures. Lord have mercy on me and my budget.

Marius you are killing me with these pictures. the wheels in my brain are turning but the wheels on my budget aren’t. My hunt with you is fast approaching and all these pictures. Lord have mercy on me and my budget.

James, I can't wait. Very much looking forward to our hunt. It will be here before you know it.

Some of the seasons pics

25 1/4" Inch Impala
full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

Wounded Kudu killed during the night by a Leopard
Upon retrieval of the Kudu, we found that the bull was killed during the night by a Leopard. Bite marks on the nose and kick marks on the Kudu's chest from the rear claws were clearly visible. The cat also dragged the Kudu 20ft to an area under a canopy where it felt safe. This was evident by the hair stuck on the rocks, and disturbed plantation. Photos clearly show the piece that was eaten by the cat.
full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

Another batch of fine trophies! Congratulations to you and the hunters!

Some great trophies this season!! Congrats to the hunters!

Marius, what cartridge do you recommend for caracal, genet and porcupine?

Marius, what cartridge do you recommend for caracal, genet and porcupine?

Sir, for the Genet, a shotgun is preferred. The shotgun could also work for the Caracal and we have a .223 with solids for the porcupine. We have a 12Ga shotgun in camp for our guests' use.

Another big batch of fine trophies! Those foxes are quite handsome!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mgmakeovers

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Safari Dave wrote on CoElkHunter's profile.
I didn't get drawn for Wyoming this year.

Are you planning to hunt Unit 4 this fall?

(Thinking about coming out)
EDELWEISS wrote on bowjijohn's profile.
Thanks again for your support on the Rhodesian Shotgun thread. From the amount of "LIKES" it received, it appears there was only ONE person who objected. Hes also the same one who continually insisted on interjecting his posts that werent relevant to the thread.
sierraone wrote on AZDAVE's profile.
Dave if you copy this, call me I can't find your number.

David Hodo
Sierraone
We fitted a new backup generator for the Wildgoose lodge!