How can i see 'New threads' only?

Luminous Ham

AH veteran
Reaction score
Hunted
Namibia
Hi,

When logging in I can select 'New posts'. That list quickly becomes very long, and many of the posts listed are in threads that have already decided that I do not want to read (if I want to follow a thread I can 'watch' it).

What I would like to do is to be able to get a list only of new threads since I last signed in. How can I do that?

Thanks in advance! And thanks to those maintaining AH!

There is no "New threads" option but see if you find perhaps another search option like "Unread threads" or another by going to "New posts" at https://www.africahunting.com/whats-new/posts/.

Once there select the "Filters" drop down menu to the right of the page and make your selection.

Screenshot 2023-12-26 at 7.38.55 AM.png

There is no "New threads" option but see if you find perhaps another search option like "Unread threads" or another by going to "New posts" at https://www.africahunting.com/whats-new/posts/.

Once there select the "Filters" drop down menu to the right of the page and make your selection.

View attachment 576574
Thanks a lot, I will try that. Since the 'Unread thread" is already ticked when pressing the filter button I assumed it was already applied, but perhaps not. I will test it.

What I do to keep clutter to the minimum is to select New Post but before I leave the forums I'll select Mark Forums Read.

This clears the page for when I come back and select New Threads only the ones that are either new or have been replied to show up.

Thanks for all this. How, it seems not to be working in android Chrome.

For example, I click ''New posts', click on 'on a lighter note...' thread, go to the last post in that thread. Go back to 'New posts' click on the 'Mark forums fear's button. Leave the site.

Next time I go in I click on 'New posts', click on the 'Filters' button, select 'New threads'. The 'on a lighter note...' thread shows up again if there has been need posts, but it certainly ain't a new thread.

Any suggestions why this is not working?

Try just clicking on New Post

Then when finished before closing out of the forum click on Mark Forms Read

Then when you come back and click on New Post only those that are new, or have post added to them will show up.

Try just clicking on New Post

Then when finished before closing out of the forum click on Mark Forms Read

Then when you come back and click on New Post only those that are new, or have post added to them will show up.
Yes, that is correct. But I do not want new posts, are way too many new posts after just a few days. What I want is just new threads, see also my post just above this one.

You are not going to get just new threads no matter what you do.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
manojsharma

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on tracker12's profile.
PARTITIONS
SEND ME PAYMENT INFO, PLEASE AND THANKS.
Khalanyoni Game Ranch wrote on Joshlee0518's profile.
Hi Joshlee0518 (please let me know if you are fine being addressed like that),

Thought I would drop you a PM. It is super exciting to plan a hunt and we are more than happy to assist you. Have you given any thought yet to which species you would like to take?

What do you hunt usually and which weapons/calibers are you using?

Look forward to swapping experiences and ideas.

Happy hunting - Daniel
Our trophy shed is filling up and we are only getting started,

cwpayton wrote on CM McKenzie's profile.
Sir ,is that picture of you packing the shoshone river trail thru buffalo pass? Im trying to get a plan togather for a ride. do you pack professionally or for pleasure. thanks
Cal {cwpayton}
ghay wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Is this rifle sold? If not what is the weight of it and do you know if there is enough difference in diameter between the 35W and the 9.3 to allow for a rebore to a 9.3x62 which is what I am after?
Thanks,
Gary (Just down the road in Springfield)