Hello from UK

Africadreamer

AH member
Reaction score
Hunted
Namibia, South Africa, UK
Hi, recently joined after many years stalking the group and learning a lot. Finally got the chance to live my boarding school dream of a hunting trip with my youngest. Looking forward to the next!

Welcome to AH. As you’ve already discovered, you’ve come to the greatest site for learning about hunting Africa.
On a separate note, I’m sorry for the loss of your Queen,

Welcome to AH Africadreamer. Where did you go, what did you shoot?

Giday Africadreamer and welcokme to the A H forums

Welcome to AH. As you’ve already discovered, you’ve come to the greatest site for learning about hunting Africa.
On a separate note, I’m sorry for the loss of your Queen,
Thank you

Welcome to AH Africadreamer. Where did you go, what did you shoot?
Thank you, kwazulu-Natal, to include a visit to Roke’s Drift with Aloe Africa hunting safaris. Impala, zebra, wildebeast,kudu and Blesbuck fantastic time and well looked after. luck was on our side 12 animals for 12 shots, thinking of giving up now!

Last edited:
Hello and welcome!

Welcome to AH!

Hello Africadreamer,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.

:S Welcome:

Welcome to AH Africadreamer! Hope you will share your time in Africa with us.

Welcome mate! (y)(y)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jimmymike

Latest profile posts

SSG Joe wrote on piratensafaris's profile.
From one newbie to another, Welcome aboard!
BLAAUWKRANTZ safaris wrote on Greylin's profile.
We have just completed a group hunt with guys from North Carolina, please feel free to contact the organizers of the group, Auburn at auburn@opextechnologies.com or Courtney at courtney@opextechnologies.com Please visit our website www.blaauwkrantz.com and email me at zanidixie@gmail.com
Zani
FDP wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Good morning. I'll take all of them actually. Whats the next step? Thanks, Derek
Have a look af our latest post on the biggest roan i ever guided on!

I realize how hard the bug has bit. I’m on the cusp of safari #2 and I’m looking to plan #3 with my 11 year old a year from now while looking at my work schedule for overtime and computing the math of how many shifts are needed….