Hello from Nevada

Welcome from Utah, glad you have a trip planned, will be looking forward to a report after you go

Welcome, Nevadan here too.

Welcome.!! This is the best place for all kinds of good stuff.!!

Good day, welcome to AH!!

Looking forward to my first trip to South Africa in April, 2025
Hello from rural Idaho. I am so excited to hear you are going to Africa for the first time. Have you heard the quote by Richard Mullen. "“The only man I envy is the man who has not yet been to Africa - for he has so much to look forward to." Well, I can relate! There is nothing like the first time. Happy adventures! Sue

Very much looking forward to it thank you. It’s been a dream since I was very young. Capstick had me hooked at an early age!

Welcome to the best Africa hunting site! If we can be of any help reach out to me.

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH

Hello and welcome!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Antoun

Latest profile posts

EDELWEISS wrote on bowjijohn's profile.
Thanks again for your support on the Rhodesian Shotgun thread. From the amount of "LIKES" it received, it appears there was only ONE person who objected. Hes also the same one who continually insisted on interjecting his posts that werent relevant to the thread.
sierraone wrote on AZDAVE's profile.
Dave if you copy this, call me I can't find your number.

David Hodo
Sierraone
We fitted a new backup generator for the Wildgoose lodge!
one of our hunters had to move his hunt to next year we have an opening first week of September, shoot me a message!