Hello from Austria & Hungary

AM77

Reaction score
Hunted
Namiba, Hungary
Hello there, my name is Andreas and i am 46yrs young, i am austrian citizen and running an automotive company in Austria and Hungary with almost 40 employees. My first contact with my beloved continent was back in 2004 when i got the once-in-a-lifetime-opportunity to visit my friends of mine on their farm in Namibia. Since then i was travelling back and forth for 9 years, started to hunt and learn everything about hunting, nature and showing my respect to our environment. I felt in neverending love with this land, enjoyed every second in the bush and every evening i couldn' wait to get up the next morning being back in bush the whole day. In my mind i never left Africa and my heart is still there. After 9 years of hunting and farm and wildlife & lifestock management i had a break in my hunting life for some years, starting again 5 years ago in hungary. Last year i was able to to get my hunting license in hungary and purchased my RPR .308, my caliber in africa has always been .300.
I've learned so much for life in Africa and will be grateful for the rest of my life. I can't imagine not going back to Africa for good some day, so for the moment i am happy that ive registered on your website and will explore it.

Happy new year to everybody.

Welcome to AH

Hello AM77,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

You have the same love for Africa as most of us here in this forum.

It is a very special place and life is short so, yourself and the rest of us here are doing the right thing by visiting Africa as many times as we can afford.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH.

:S Welcome:

Welcome Andreas, glad to have you join and share your adventures with us. I would love to hear about your hunting experiences in Hungary and Austria as well

Good day, welcome to AH!

Welcome welcome welcome

Welcome to AH! Nice to have you on the site.

Welcome to AH Andreas! Enjoy exploring the site.

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to AH!

Hello there, my name is Andreas and i am 46yrs young, i am austrian citizen and running an automotive company in Austria and Hungary with almost 40 employees. My first contact with my beloved continent was back in 2004 when i got the once-in-a-lifetime-opportunity to visit my friends of mine on their farm in Namibia. Since then i was travelling back and forth for 9 years, started to hunt and learn everything about hunting, nature and showing my respect to our environment. I felt in neverending love with this land, enjoyed every second in the bush and every evening i couldn' wait to get up the next morning being back in bush the whole day. In my mind i never left Africa and my heart is still there. After 9 years of hunting and farm and wildlife & lifestock management i had a break in my hunting life for some years, starting again 5 years ago in hungary. Last year i was able to to get my hunting license in hungary and purchased my RPR .308, my caliber in africa has always been .300.
I've learned so much for life in Africa and will be grateful for the rest of my life. I can't imagine not going back to Africa for good some day, so for the moment i am happy that ive registered on your website and will explore it.

Happy new year to everybody.
Welcome to AH

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RogelioCat

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on tracker12's profile.
PARTITIONS
SEND ME PAYMENT INFO, PLEASE AND THANKS.
Khalanyoni Game Ranch wrote on Joshlee0518's profile.
Hi Joshlee0518 (please let me know if you are fine being addressed like that),

Thought I would drop you a PM. It is super exciting to plan a hunt and we are more than happy to assist you. Have you given any thought yet to which species you would like to take?

What do you hunt usually and which weapons/calibers are you using?

Look forward to swapping experiences and ideas.

Happy hunting - Daniel
Our trophy shed is filling up and we are only getting started,

cwpayton wrote on CM McKenzie's profile.
Sir ,is that picture of you packing the shoshone river trail thru buffalo pass? Im trying to get a plan togather for a ride. do you pack professionally or for pleasure. thanks
Cal {cwpayton}
ghay wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Is this rifle sold? If not what is the weight of it and do you know if there is enough difference in diameter between the 35W and the 9.3 to allow for a rebore to a 9.3x62 which is what I am after?
Thanks,
Gary (Just down the road in Springfield)