Group of Bongo in Central African Republic C.A.R.

LEFOL SAFARIS

Sponsor
Since 2021
AH enthusiast
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
www.africahunting.com
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Member of
Alain Lefol Safaris
Hunted
C.A.R., Tanzania, Zimbabwe & Chad
Early morning we have sneaked down in to one of our mineral leak when we were approaching a nice Bongo group came out so we got in position behind a little "boma".
A baby Bongo approach at about 10 yards of us during this time the end of the group arrived in the leak and no big bull show up. We just took the time film and admired the show.

Thank you everyone!

They are such beautiful animals. How big are those bulls, nearly there or quite a long way to go?

They are such beautiful animals. How big are those bulls, nearly there or quite a long way to go?
It was mainly female and young one. Only one male about 2-3 years old they are adult at about 6 years and we try to shot only 8 years + bongo

Those are some calm and healthy looking animals. Thanks for taking the time to get a video of them! :A Thumbs Up:

thanks a lot for sharing this amazing video ! It is awesome to experience when animals come up so close you can almost touch them!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pinto Bean

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Bill J H wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Do you still have this rifle? I'm in the KC area on business and I'm very interested.
Safari Dave wrote on CoElkHunter's profile.
I didn't get drawn for Wyoming this year.

Are you planning to hunt Unit 4 this fall?

(Thinking about coming out)
another great review

EDELWEISS wrote on bowjijohn's profile.
Thanks again for your support on the Rhodesian Shotgun thread. From the amount of "LIKES" it received, it appears there was only ONE person who objected. Hes also the same one who continually insisted on interjecting his posts that werent relevant to the thread.