Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
NRA, RMEF
Hunted
US (Utah, Arizona, Idaho, Colorado, Nevada. Canada (British Colombia), South Africa (Eastern Cape)
This is mostly for Colorado members but others might be interested in it

There is a bill in the Colorado Legislature that requires firearm owners to purchase liability insurance on their firearms, just encase someone gets shot with one, it is HB24-1270

https://leg.colorado.gov/bills/hb24-1270

I have sent off a couple of emails to the committee stating my opposition to the bill, naturally I have not received anything back from any of the members. They were supposed to discuss the bill on 3/14 but with the storm the Legislature was not in session and I have no idea of when it will be discussed in the future.

Interesting times....

This is mostly for Colorado members but others might be interested in it

There is a bill in the Colorado Legislature that requires firearm owners to purchase liability insurance on their firearms, just encase someone gets shot with one, it is HB24-1270

https://leg.colorado.gov/bills/hb24-1270

I have sent off a couple of emails to the committee stating my opposition to the bill, naturally I have not received anything back from any of the members. They were supposed to discuss the bill on 3/14 but with the storm the Legislature was not in session and I have no idea of when it will be discussed in the future.
JimP: I had to have Liability Insurance on “scissors” when I lived in New Jersey - just in case someone got Poked-in-the Eye, it was also against the Law to “run with Them”.

Unfortunately the Colorado Legislature has gone overboard that past few years. Here is a list of bills be proposed that limit firearm rights and make it harder to just go to the range.

1710602846775.png

It's the Democrat agenda.

They started in 2013 when they gained control of both houses with a Democrat in the Governors office.

Since then they introduce a anti firearm bill and most of the time it passes and is signed into law. I believe that two of the three introduced in 2023 have legal challenges in the courts right now, but I could be wrong.

Colorado is a far cry from what it was when I moved here 37 years ago.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CaitlynRos

Latest profile posts

Safari Dave wrote on CoElkHunter's profile.
I didn't get drawn for Wyoming this year.

Are you planning to hunt Unit 4 this fall?

(Thinking about coming out)
another great review

EDELWEISS wrote on bowjijohn's profile.
Thanks again for your support on the Rhodesian Shotgun thread. From the amount of "LIKES" it received, it appears there was only ONE person who objected. Hes also the same one who continually insisted on interjecting his posts that werent relevant to the thread.
sierraone wrote on AZDAVE's profile.
Dave if you copy this, call me I can't find your number.

David Hodo
Sierraone
We fitted a new backup generator for the Wildgoose lodge!