Charlie Russell Art Show

Colt Henderson

Reaction score
I recently got back from the Charlie Russell art show and thought some of you would like to hear. I talked with many of them and got business cards from my favorites. I am kicking myself for not grabbing some pictures but figured if you like art you could hunt through them.
I cannot speak highly enough of these people the men are gentlemen and the women are just the sweetest people (and married.)
Keep an eye open for the next show, they usually have one in August and one in March, there is plenty to see and this stuff would fit in with about any man cave or show room

IMG_20240320_100554116.jpg

Was it the set up for the March in Montana sale?

Was it the set up for the March in Montana sale?
Yes there are multiple art shows and a few large auctions, I know one of the big pieces was an original Charlie Russell painting and it was expected to hit a million I think. There are something like 5 or 6 art shows going on in Great Falls MT last weekend

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gwol1f

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on tracker12's profile.
PARTITIONS
SEND ME PAYMENT INFO, PLEASE AND THANKS.
Khalanyoni Game Ranch wrote on Joshlee0518's profile.
Hi Joshlee0518 (please let me know if you are fine being addressed like that),

Thought I would drop you a PM. It is super exciting to plan a hunt and we are more than happy to assist you. Have you given any thought yet to which species you would like to take?

What do you hunt usually and which weapons/calibers are you using?

Look forward to swapping experiences and ideas.

Happy hunting - Daniel
Our trophy shed is filling up and we are only getting started,

cwpayton wrote on CM McKenzie's profile.
Sir ,is that picture of you packing the shoshone river trail thru buffalo pass? Im trying to get a plan togather for a ride. do you pack professionally or for pleasure. thanks
Cal {cwpayton}
ghay wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Is this rifle sold? If not what is the weight of it and do you know if there is enough difference in diameter between the 35W and the 9.3 to allow for a rebore to a 9.3x62 which is what I am after?
Thanks,
Gary (Just down the road in Springfield)