BOTSWANA: Has Anyone Hunted With Bokamoso Safaris?

eyedok

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
tanzania,namibia,couth africa
anybody been to Bokamoso safaris in Botswana, Tholo is full for next year but they recommended this other outfitter - any help would be appreciated.

What did Clive have to say about them?

they just recommended them as they had openings for next summer and told us to check out their website but there are no references listed, they handle the bookings for them and their pricelists are the same

Knowing Clive he would not recommend them if they were not a solid outfit. Kudos to you for checking here though.

IMG_0288.JPG
I recently returned from Botswana and had a fantastic hunt at Bokomoso. My daughter and I had an absolute top shelf experience. All of the people we met were super friendly and very customer focused. The facilities were exceptional and the food/service were excellent. The web site does not really capture the beauty of this place. This was our first time to hunt Africa and it proved to be a dream come true. The hunting at Bokomoso was beyond our expectations. We also saw lion, cheetah, giraffe and elephant sign. My daughter took 5 beautiful plains game species and a tremendous kudu pictured above. I cannot say enough about our PH and the entire staff. They made us feel like family and we want to go back.

View attachment 203676 I recently returned from Botswana and had a fantastic hunt at Bokomoso. My daughter and I had an absolute top shelf experience. All of the people we met were super friendly and very customer focused. The facilities were exceptional and the food/service were excellent. The web site does not really capture the beauty of this place. This was our first time to hunt Africa and it proved to be a dream come true. The hunting at Bokomoso was beyond our expectations. We also saw lion, cheetah, giraffe and elephant sign. My daughter took 5 beautiful plains game species and a tremendous kudu pictured above. I cannot say enough about our PH and the entire staff. They made us feel like family and we want to go back.

Welcome to AH! That Kudu is a monster, Congratulations!

WOWZA! What a nice kudu. Congrats to your daughter.

That is an absolute beauty of a Kudu. A trophy of a lifetime for sure.
A hunt report would be really good if you have time. Plus more pic of course.

Welcome to AH, SBZ, that is one beautiful kudu!

Beautiful kudu! Welcome to AH! Good for you taking your daughter!

Congrats to you and your daughter @SBZ !

IMG_6313.PNG
IMG_6127.JPG

My husband and I just finished a safari at Bokamoso. The experience far exceeded our expectations. The website does not do this operation justice. The accommodations, food and staff were all top notch. We could not have asked for a better safari. Our PH Richard was also the best of the best! We each took kudu measuring 58 and 62 inches respectively as well as several other trophies! If you are looking for a true safari that will make memories that you will treasure for a lifetime, look no further! You will not regret any part of the experience.
anybody been to Bokamoso safaris in Botswana, Tholo is full for next year but they recommended this other outfitter - any help would be appreciated.

......... The website does not do this operation justice. ...........

It would not do anyone justice.

..............We each took kudu as well as several other trophies! .............

Do write up your own hunt report and share your hunt with us.

TBK , those are definitely some fine kudus!

The eland skulls look huge too! Congrats!

View attachment 203676 I recently returned from Botswana and had a fantastic hunt at Bokomoso. My daughter and I had an absolute top shelf experience. All of the people we met were super friendly and very customer focused. The facilities were exceptional and the food/service were excellent. The web site does not really capture the beauty of this place. This was our first time to hunt Africa and it proved to be a dream come true. The hunting at Bokomoso was beyond our expectations. We also saw lion, cheetah, giraffe and elephant sign. My daughter took 5 beautiful plains game species and a tremendous kudu pictured above. I cannot say enough about our PH and the entire staff. They made us feel like family and we want to go back.

What a great kudu. Seems to be a great outfitter with quality trophies like those.

awesome pics - thanks for the replies, will be taking my wife and kids (18,14) all will be hunting - very excited - we are booked for July 2018 with Bokamoso

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RogelioCat

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on tracker12's profile.
PARTITIONS
SEND ME PAYMENT INFO, PLEASE AND THANKS.
Khalanyoni Game Ranch wrote on Joshlee0518's profile.
Hi Joshlee0518 (please let me know if you are fine being addressed like that),

Thought I would drop you a PM. It is super exciting to plan a hunt and we are more than happy to assist you. Have you given any thought yet to which species you would like to take?

What do you hunt usually and which weapons/calibers are you using?

Look forward to swapping experiences and ideas.

Happy hunting - Daniel
Our trophy shed is filling up and we are only getting started,

cwpayton wrote on CM McKenzie's profile.
Sir ,is that picture of you packing the shoshone river trail thru buffalo pass? Im trying to get a plan togather for a ride. do you pack professionally or for pleasure. thanks
Cal {cwpayton}
ghay wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Is this rifle sold? If not what is the weight of it and do you know if there is enough difference in diameter between the 35W and the 9.3 to allow for a rebore to a 9.3x62 which is what I am after?
Thanks,
Gary (Just down the road in Springfield)