Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
PHASA
Good day AH Community!

We are happy to offer this to you all again and hope that some of you will jump on this opportunity! We are incredibly passionate about our black giraffe bulls over here at Bayly Sippel Safaris and we still have two more black bulls on quota for our 2024 season with two already booked. This is of course always a part of either ours or the properties management plans. We don't always have the same number of bulls available every year as these kinds of bulls don't just grow on trees. Black Giraffe bulls attain this unique color through a combination of age and genetics. Some Giraffe - no matter how old they may get - will never go black, and this is due purely to theirs genetics. Due to this fact black Giraffe are relatively uncommon. The hunt will take place in the Limpopo province of South Africa at either one of our home bases or at a reserve where we know of a black bull. Both home bases have a wealth of other plains game hunting available should you wish to hunt some other animals on safari! Its always awe inspiring to see such a large animal up close...and even more so when you look at your tiny knife and wonder where to start cutting!

The hunt looks as follows:

Black Giraffe Hunt

5 days/6 nights

1x Black Giraffe
USD$4500
EUR€4000
*ALL INCLUSIVE

*Other species and extra days can be added as per price list
*Extra hunter's and observers welcome to join

Package includes:
• Licensed Professional Hunter, a Tracker, Skinner and hunting vehicle.
• Accommodation on a full board basis, incl. non-alcoholic drinks and table beer/wine
• Transfer from and to Johannesburg international Airport.
• Transport between and on hunting Area A and Area B
• Laundry service (Except on Sundays).
• Field preparation of Trophies.

Package excludes:
• Flight from and to Johannesburg International Airport, and any national flights from one concession to the next.
• Hard tack (whiskey, brandy etc)
• Firearms and ammunition. (Rifle Hire available at request)
• Hotel accommodation before and after the hunt – if required.
• Taxidermy, packing, insurance, transport.
• Dipping and shipping of trophies.
• Personal expenses ex. Tips, Telephone, Souvenirs etc.
• Tourist Programmes

We hope to hear from you all!

Contact us at: hunt@baylysippelsafaris.co.za for more info
+27 719821685 - Dempsey Bayly (available on WhatsApp)
+27 833994593 - Michael Sippel (German speaking available on WhatsApp)

Keep up with us on our various social media platforms:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BaylySippelHuntingSafaris/
Instagram: bayly_sippel_safaris
YouTube: Bayly Sippel Hunting Safaris

Kind regards,
Dempsey Bayly & Michael Sippel

Bayly Sippel Safaris US person of contact Dustin Knutson - dustinknut@gmail.com / Robert Williamson - Northslopegrips@gmail.com
Bayly Sippel Safaris Australian person of contact David Berner - davidberner1983@hotmail.com
Bayly Sippel Safaris France person of contact Romain Berthouly - rberthouly@hotmail.com
Bayly Sippel Safaris German person of contact Jorn Spitz - r93lexus@gmail.com
Bayly Sippel Safaris Canadian person of contact Brandon Isaac -isaacbr@gmail.com / Dean Macdonald - dmaed45@hotmail.com

image00001_435581931583533.jpeg

image00046-01.jpeg
IMG_3222-01.jpeg
IMG_20190926_071915.jpg
IMG_20210904_085107-01.jpeg
P1140089-01.jpeg

Just hunted giraffe with these guys and I can 100% recommend!! Don’t wait!
Thank you @DAK!! Appreciate the kind words! We still have quota left for 2024 guys - don't miss out!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DottyB500

Latest profile posts

Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?
ghay wrote on No Promises's profile.
I'm about ready to pull the trigger on another rifle but would love to see your rifle first, any way you could forward a pic or two?
Thanks,
Gary [redacted]
Heym Express Safari cal .416 Rigby

Finally ready for another unforgettable adventure in Namibia with Arub Safaris.

H2863-L348464314_original.jpg
Unforgettable memories of my first hunting safari with Arub Safaris in Namibia (Khomas Hochland) !!!

Namibia.jpg
Oryx.jpg
Kudu.jpg
ghay wrote on Joel Rouvaldt's profile.
Love your rifle! I'm needing a heavier rifle for Africa. Sold my .375 Dakota Safari several trips ago. Would you have any interest in a trade of some sort involving the custom 338/06 I have listed here on the site ( I have some room on my asking price. I also have a large quantity of the reloading components and new Redding dies as well as a box of A-Square Dead Tough ammo.