Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Asia/M.East
Member of
NRA, Life SCI, Life DSC, Life EWA
Hunted
RSA, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Tanzania, Cameroon, Mongolia, Kyrgyzstan, Austria, Australia, TX, NM
SCI is leading the charge in ever aspect of protecting hunters rights and conserving wildlife and wild lands for future generations. Are you a member? Why not? Please consider becoming a Life Member like myself today. www.safariclub.org
Take a look at this:

IMG_0030.png

Always have been always will be

Life member, but they should have picked somewhere else in San Antonio to open their office. IH 410 & 151, is a traffic disaster, I feel bad for their employees who have to make that drive every day.

Likewise,I am also looking for information on the SCI military veteran lifetime upgrade. Please post if available.

I attended the Veterans Breakfast at the Convention this year. Great event and thanks to all who organize the annual breakfast event.

Happy hunting, TheGrayRider a/k/a Tom.

My bad guys. Senior Discount not Veterans.

I'd qualify for both if they were available.
Looking back, I should have bought the Senior Life Membership in January before going to the Convention in Nashville.

Are you a member? Why not?
I am glad you asked this question.

I am not a member of SCI because:

1) We dont have SCI chapter in my country.
2) The closest English speaking SCI chapter, for me would be 2 hours by plane from me, SCI chapter UK

So, this brings me to next question:
Is there option for overseas members? How would that work? I would appreciate any advice.

3 year member. Wife doesn't know it yet but she will becoming a life member in January 25 and my membership expires next year and I will do th life membership in 26

I am glad you asked this question.

I am not a member of SCI because:

1) We dont have SCI chapter in my country.
2) The closest English speaking SCI chapter, for me would be 2 hours by plane from me, SCI chapter UK

So, this brings me to next question:
Is there option for overseas members? How would that work? I would appreciate any advice.

It would be wise for SCI to start and have lots of chapters in the UK and EU so they have the funds to have offices of lawyers and lobbyists in London and Brussels.

Both SCI and DSC have chapter development offices to help with starting chapters.

Recently upgraded to Life Member. Was so impressed with the Nashville convention venue that I purchased a residence within walking distance!! Glad to hear they’ll be there for a while. Unfortunately my primary Pa residency chapter is somewhat lacking.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdolphAbne

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.