Alcoholic???

Happy Thanksgiving:D Beers:

D215AE58-5E1E-458D-8949-1A0AE3A32790.jpeg

IMG_0787.jpeg

Probably a repeat but in Detroit on a business trip, I stayed in a rather low end motel. In the nightstand was a Gideon's Bible. I opened it and inside the cover was a written message. It said "Drinking problem? Call this number". Out of curiosity, I did. It was the liquor store across the street.

I don't have a drinking problem.
I drink, I get drunk , I fall down. No problem.
The only drinking problem I have is I can't afford it
If you'd sell some of your stash of .243 brass you'll be able to afford a bottle of Bundy. LOL

D64CB4AB-C316-406D-AC79-50662408356B.jpeg

:D Beer Bottle: Pretty Labrador you have there.
@BeeMaa
You must be drunk you fool.
Any sober person can plainly see it's a doberman.
Ha Ha Ha Ha
Lay off the booze and have another look
Bob

Oh come un, really, it's nahther a lab ner a dobby. Look at its eyes and shunny shart hair co oat.

That thar is one of them shart herie, pointy, European, fur ren, Austarailun burdie pointun dogs.

Oh come un, really, it's nahther a lab ner a dobby. Look at its eyes and shunny shart hair co oat.

That thar is one of them shart herie, pointy, European, fur ren, Austarailun burdie pointun dogs.
@Ridge Runner
Y'all must be as drunk as @BeeMaa. Neither of Yas knows one end of the stick from tuther.
It taint an or-stray- yun pointun dawg. I've seen one of those and they don't look like that.
No y'all got me befuddled. Those big puppy dog eye's sure make it cute as all get out tho.
It's to short to be a sausage dog.
Bob

IMG_1184.jpeg

IMG_1185.jpeg

IMG_1194.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KieraVazqu

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Bill J H wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Do you still have this rifle? I'm in the KC area on business and I'm very interested.
Safari Dave wrote on CoElkHunter's profile.
I didn't get drawn for Wyoming this year.

Are you planning to hunt Unit 4 this fall?

(Thinking about coming out)
another great review

EDELWEISS wrote on bowjijohn's profile.
Thanks again for your support on the Rhodesian Shotgun thread. From the amount of "LIKES" it received, it appears there was only ONE person who objected. Hes also the same one who continually insisted on interjecting his posts that werent relevant to the thread.