I'll be back! next year :)

IMG_20240203_135536.jpg
IMG_20240203_122948.jpg
IMG_20240203_120400.jpg
IMG_20240203_122929.jpg
IMG_20240203_122906.jpg
IMG_20240203_122702.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, is anyone planning to go to the "Hohe Jagd & Fischerei" exhibition in Salzburg, Austria on 22-25. February?

Hallo, hat jemand vor, zur Ausstellung „Hohe Jagd & Fischerei“ zu gehen?

Hello, is anyone planning to go to the "Hohe Jagd & Fischerei" exhibition in Salzburg, Austria on 22-25. February?

Hallo, hat jemand vor, zur Ausstellung „Hohe Jagd & Fischerei“ zu gehen?
Not this year either for me. Have you been there before? Was it any good? I might add it to the calendar for next year then.

For me also a No. @VertigoBE are you going to the Gamefair Flanders?

For me also a No. @VertigoBE are you going to the Gamefair Flanders?

The game fair we are planning to go to indeed. At least if it is dry. We plan on going with my wife and both kids.

The game fair we are planning to go to indeed. At least if it is dry. We plan on going with my wife and both kids.
Nice, I am considering the same. We'll chat when the dates are getting closer.

Nice, I am considering the same. We'll chat when the dates are getting closer.
For anyone else, it is the 24-25-26th of May. We will be going either the Saturday or the Sunday.

@DieJager, perhaps we can meet there, come back to our place for a dinner, then you can discover Brussels on Sunday and go back home?

Thank you for inviting us for dinner, would be great. Will certainly take you up on that offer.

Do not know if we will explore Brussel on the Sunday or drive back home after dinner. We have a lot of weekends away planned for next couple of months. So probably the latter.

Saturday would be great but Sunday is doable too.

Not this year either for me. Have you been there before? Was it any good? I might add it to the calendar for next year then.
No, I've never been.
I'm thinking about it now, so I'm asking if I can meet someone "known" there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IgnacioPen

Latest profile posts

Bill J H wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Do you still have this rifle? I'm in the KC area on business and I'm very interested.
Safari Dave wrote on CoElkHunter's profile.
I didn't get drawn for Wyoming this year.

Are you planning to hunt Unit 4 this fall?

(Thinking about coming out)
another great review

EDELWEISS wrote on bowjijohn's profile.
Thanks again for your support on the Rhodesian Shotgun thread. From the amount of "LIKES" it received, it appears there was only ONE person who objected. Hes also the same one who continually insisted on interjecting his posts that werent relevant to the thread.