458 Lott CZ 550 $2500

logjam

Reaction score
Hunted
SA
458 Lott CZ 550 $2500

Rifle is in excellent condition. CZ Upgrade #1 done by AHR in 2008, which included 3 position safety, new trigger, straightened/filled bolt handle and Mr. Jacobson making it feed like a dream. Weighs 9 1/4 lbs., LOP 13 1/2"

I've had it since new and it's in good shape as you can see from the pictures. Small bit of wear on the barrel, pad and a minor ding in the stock, all called-out below.

Feeds everything very well I've ever put through it. I've got a video demonstrating it feeding a mixed mag of 350 gr,500 gr fmj and a 458 win mag dummy round, can provide if interested.

Sale Includes the following:
  • Redding Die set for 458 Lott
  • Case drilled/tapped for Hornady OAL length gauge
  • 11 Hornady factory 500 gr FMJ
  • 20 Hornady factory 500 gr Round Nose
  • 9 350 gr Speer flat nose handload on Norma brass
  • 18 Barnes 300 gr TSX bullets
  • 17 Barnes 350 gr TSX bullets
  • 14 Barnes 500 gr TSX bullets
  • 73 Norma cases unprimed/unfired
  • 50 Hornady cases unprimed/unfired
  • 18 Hornady cases1 fired
  • 14 Norma cases 2 fired

This isn't an auction. If there are multiple conversations/negotiations in progress, when terms are reached (meaning I indicate to you I accept your offer), the timestamp on the AH posting where you indicate "I'll take it" will be used as a tie breaker ... oldest one wins obviously. Now, if you renege (meaning you said "I'll take it" and then want to continue negotiations), I'll stamp my foot in anger ... you've been warned. Ok, that last bit is me trying to be funny, but I do want to be fair and have a clear process for resolving conflicts. Now, if I smell anything fishy, funny or my hackles get raised, I do reserve the right to deliver a big "Nope!" to your offer or ask for further information from you.

Ground shipping, insurance and any FFL fees on your end paid by you. Also, you must be 21 years of age, or older, and legally able to buy these things.

For settlement, I'd prefer to use GunTab ... I'll pay the service fee, you'd be responsible for their CC fee if you pay that way. If you have an issue with GunTab, we can talk.

Yeah, I'm a new guy and longtime lurker, so no problem if you'd like more pictures or any sort of validation that I'm not a scammer. If your validation requirements include presentation of a video of me dancing with the firearm in front of todays newspaper, that's fine, but I WILL remain fully clothed.

Please holler with questions.

Kevin McGlinchey

1710701668724.jpeg

Wood is not too bad, though the crappy picture doesn't do it justice:
1710702263845.jpeg

500 gr FMJ's ... plenty of room for longer OAL if you want:

P2160044.JPG

Small ding on stock:

1710701978749.jpeg

Rub mark on barrel:

1710702047793.jpeg

Recoil pad abrasion. Not sure where that came from:

1710702146449.jpeg

Fully clothed…funny.

Nice rifle. GLWTS.

Is the barrel full factory length, or has it been shortened?

dig the humor gents!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RogelioCat

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on tracker12's profile.
PARTITIONS
SEND ME PAYMENT INFO, PLEASE AND THANKS.
Khalanyoni Game Ranch wrote on Joshlee0518's profile.
Hi Joshlee0518 (please let me know if you are fine being addressed like that),

Thought I would drop you a PM. It is super exciting to plan a hunt and we are more than happy to assist you. Have you given any thought yet to which species you would like to take?

What do you hunt usually and which weapons/calibers are you using?

Look forward to swapping experiences and ideas.

Happy hunting - Daniel
Our trophy shed is filling up and we are only getting started,

cwpayton wrote on CM McKenzie's profile.
Sir ,is that picture of you packing the shoshone river trail thru buffalo pass? Im trying to get a plan togather for a ride. do you pack professionally or for pleasure. thanks
Cal {cwpayton}
ghay wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Is this rifle sold? If not what is the weight of it and do you know if there is enough difference in diameter between the 35W and the 9.3 to allow for a rebore to a 9.3x62 which is what I am after?
Thanks,
Gary (Just down the road in Springfield)