Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI
Hunted
South Africa
Just got an email from Midway USA they now have Remington 257 Roberts ammo in stock. I usually buy all the 257 ammo I can for Tina's rifle, but being the nice guy I am, I'm giving you fellas first crack at it. They have had Hornady Super performance within the last few months, but somebody bought it all. ;)

Attachments

• Remington Core-Lokt Ammo 257 Roberts 117 Grain Soft Point Core-Lokt.pdf
    440.6 KB · Views: 13
Just got an email from Midway USA they now have Remington 257 Roberts ammo in stock. I usually buy all the 257 ammo I can for Tina's rifle, but being the nice guy I am, I'm giving you fellas first crack at it. They have had Hornady Super performance within the last few months, but somebody bought it all. ;)

200 round case of Winchester here:

Attachments

• 200 Round Case - 257 Roberts +P 117 Grain Power Point Winchester Super X Ammo - X257P3 - Limit...pdf
    227.1 KB · Views: 15
I have a bunch of .257Rob brass - 50 new Winchester and 100+ once fired if anyone is in need

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bdancy1

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Safari Dave wrote on CoElkHunter's profile.
I didn't get drawn for Wyoming this year.

Are you planning to hunt Unit 4 this fall?

(Thinking about coming out)
another great review

EDELWEISS wrote on bowjijohn's profile.
Thanks again for your support on the Rhodesian Shotgun thread. From the amount of "LIKES" it received, it appears there was only ONE person who objected. Hes also the same one who continually insisted on interjecting his posts that werent relevant to the thread.
sierraone wrote on AZDAVE's profile.
Dave if you copy this, call me I can't find your number.

David Hodo
Sierraone