www.huntsafaris.co.za
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Australia/NZ
Member of
DSC Life Member ; Eastern Cape Game Management Association ; PE Pistol and Rifle Club
Hunted
South Africa, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, New Zealand, USA, Canada
Dear Members,
We have been asked to remove some Black Wildebeest Females as well as Blesbuck females from one of our hunting areas. It is a very large tract with some beautiful terrain. This hunt can be combined with a trophy hunt as well, so please feel free to drop us a message if you are interested in setting up a hunt as such.
For now, we will offer the hunt as a cull package and you are welcome to adjust as you feel. Hunt will be be conducted with spot and stalk as well as driven hunt methods. I suspect that it should take around 3 days or so to complete the cull part of the hunt. If you wish to do a 2x1 hunt, please enquire.
We will offer the hunt as follows:

8 Nights with 7 full hunting days for 1 hunter, hunting 1x1, including the following trophy animals:
5 Black Wildebeest Cows
5 Blesbuck ewes

$3875

The following are included in your Safari:
  • All accommodation, food and beverages
  • Trophy Fees
  • Daily Laundry
  • Services of a licensed professional hunter
  • Transport to and from the airport for the duration of the Safari, hunter, tracker and ground staff
  • Ground transportation for the duration of your safari
  • Field preparation of trophies and forwarding them to a shipping agent of your choice
  • 15% Government Tax on Day Fees
The following are excluded in your Safari:
  • Dipping, packaging on any processing of trophies
  • Shipping charges for your trophies to your own country
  • All International and Domestic flights
  • Accommodation before and after safari dates

Below is a photo of the area that will be hunted.
DSC_0077.JPG

Interested. Can. we discuss this at DSC?
Thank you for your interest sir. I see that you will be attending the dinner. Look forward to catching up with you there.

Hi Marius
Any particular time of year for this hunt or can it be done anytime.

Hi Marius
Any particular time of year for this hunt or can it be done anytime.
Would like to keep it as close to between April and August as possible since we will be targeting females. What did you have in mind?

I did this exact hunt in 2016, with several additional animals.

Still one of the best times I've had on a hunt.

Someone should jump on this.
Appreciate the kind words sir. Thank you.

This was the offer I took Marius up on…..from 2015

And its still a great price!

Matter of fact we had such a good hunt for the “extras”, Marius deducted off the bill the cost of a blesbok ewe we didnt take, just plain ran out of time. And he didnt want to take a tip either, I just about had to make him when he dropped me back at the guest house in PE.

Report is one of only two I have on here for those interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys I have hunted with Marius. All I can say is he is a very dedicated and professional guy. He wont stop until the hunt is done. A top guy.

Guys I have hunted with Marius. All I can say is he is a very dedicated and professional guy. He wont stop until the hunt is done. A top guy.
Appreciate the kind words sir. Thank you.

Hello sir,I have some questions of course. can a non hunter accompany the hunter on the afore mentioned cull hunt, 2 what is the desired arrival airport, 3 have you any cow buffalo culls in the area. that should do, hope you still have available. thanks cal

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
manojsharma

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on tracker12's profile.
PARTITIONS
SEND ME PAYMENT INFO, PLEASE AND THANKS.
Khalanyoni Game Ranch wrote on Joshlee0518's profile.
Hi Joshlee0518 (please let me know if you are fine being addressed like that),

Thought I would drop you a PM. It is super exciting to plan a hunt and we are more than happy to assist you. Have you given any thought yet to which species you would like to take?

What do you hunt usually and which weapons/calibers are you using?

Look forward to swapping experiences and ideas.

Happy hunting - Daniel
Our trophy shed is filling up and we are only getting started,

cwpayton wrote on CM McKenzie's profile.
Sir ,is that picture of you packing the shoshone river trail thru buffalo pass? Im trying to get a plan togather for a ride. do you pack professionally or for pleasure. thanks
Cal {cwpayton}
ghay wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Is this rifle sold? If not what is the weight of it and do you know if there is enough difference in diameter between the 35W and the 9.3 to allow for a rebore to a 9.3x62 which is what I am after?
Thanks,
Gary (Just down the road in Springfield)