20,000 Elephants To Germany!

wildwilderness

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunted
USA, Canada, Mexico, Australia, South Africa, Greenland, Cameroon, Zimbabwe, Argentina
Great to see Botswana defending their stance on hunting Elephants to the liberal European governments!

How would those Elephants fare in Germany

Screenshot 2024-04-03 at 7.22.19 AM.png

Attachments

• Botswana offers to send 20,000 elephants to Germany.pdf
    1.7 MB · Views: 40
Last edited by a moderator:
As per statement did Botswana really export 8.000 eles to Angola?

Back on subject. This becomes desease. First UK, then Belgium, now Germany.
It got me thinking: all these three European countries have exemplary system of game management program, which functions well without threatening to any species. European hunting thus is not a political issue,

Is it so hard to understand that maybe African countries have functioning game management program, well established and similar to European?
Moreover, in case of doubt, they could check and verify.

This does not affects me directly, because exportable elephant is out of my financial league, but entire story makes me very sad.

The arrogant interventionalist: White people of Northern European extraction that feel compelled to tell everyone else how to live. Many....probably most of them...have never been out of their own Country.....FWB

The African countries being subjected to the elites tactics. Need to use those same Marxist tactics back on them.

Use the one weapon every liberal is mortified to have used in them.

Cry from the hill top that they, Germany is racist and does not allow brown people to manage their own wildlife. Run stories in every form of media in this “Racist” countries. And U.S. states.

Racist, Racist, Racist. Hammer them with their own War Club

The arrogant interventionalist: White people of Northern European extraction that feel compelled to tell everyone else how to live. Many....probably most of them...have never been out of their own Country.....FWB
I’d venture a guess that Europeans leave their countries much more than the average North American due to short distances, and ease of travel.

Let's import some to the U.S.

They could eat kudzu in the south and trample pythons in Florida.

Sound like a good idea.

DB
I’m a natural resources manager in my day job. I spend a lot of time talking about invasive species in the U.S. that being said there are days that I think maybe we should just turn loose a bunch of African stuff here in the desert and see what happens.

We have. Oryx in New Mexico.
If we include Texas lots of stuff has been imported. I suspect many species including oryx would do very well in the brush country of the Sonoran desert here in AZ. It’s one of those things were we should be doing more to conserve our natural environment but most days that feels like a loosing battle with human encroachment, invasive species, etc.

The story also appeared in our state broadcasters site (belgium). Curious to see how it will be picked up. For now, it is neutrally worded.

As a politician it is easier to create and solve fake problems. Anyway, make enough storytelling around it so that the masses believe it.

if your old enough to remember ww-2 when these countries begged the usa to send any guns to them, ever .22 rifles and lend lease weopens and equipment and then later american blood and still later when rebuilding was needed the marshell plan was put in place to also rebuild germany.

This is only fair. Since these woke European countries like to play the role of the “Moral Watch Dog” of what we Africans/Asians do to manage our wildlife resources…they should adopt fair numbers of the “Cute & Innocent Creatures“ whose hunting they so oppose. And then try living with them in their own country. Practice what they preach.

I said it before & I’ll say it again. Colonialism is still very much rampant amongst European countries. It just wears a different label now.

In the past, it was “You will do what we say because we own you”.

Now, it’s “You will do as we say because we know what’s better for your ecosystems than you do”.

I stand with Botswana. They, Namibia, Tanzania, Japan, Philippines & Pakistan are some of the very few African and Asian countries to vehemently defend the right to hunt against these European tyrants (no disrespect intended towards our European friends & fellow hunters).

Last edited:
The Same Principle - Liberal American cities, a long way from the border, designated themselves Sanctuary Cities and demanded that migrants be allowed to illegally crossing into the US. Governors of border states started bussing those migrants to Sanctuary Cities...all the sudden, these cities are having to reconsider their sanctuary policies.

As per statement did Botswana really export 8.000 eles to Angola?

Back on subject. This becomes desease. First UK, then Belgium, now Germany.
It got me thinking: all these three European countries have exemplary system of game management program, which functions well without threatening to any species. European hunting thus is not a political issue,

Is it so hard to understand that maybe African countries have functioning game management program, well established and similar to European?
Moreover, in case of doubt, they could check and verify.

This does not affects me directly, because exportable elephant is out of my financial league, but entire story makes me very sad.
They did not send 8000 to Angola, unless they went on their own.

I thought so, it would be quite a logistical effort, which could result in accidental deaths of percentage of elephants during transport.

I’m a natural resources manager in my day job. I spend a lot of time talking about invasive species in the U.S. that being said there are days that I think maybe we should just turn loose a bunch of African stuff here in the desert and see what happens.
Decades ago there was talk of transplanting ALL rhinos from Africa to ranch-life in Texas since the African countries were too corrupt or unable to protect from the poachers. It was the last resort to protect theses magnificent animals from extinction.

If I remember correctly, similar story was the idea to release rhinos to Australian wild some years ago.

That will really up the game on those driven hunts!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carlo74371

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.