www.executivehuntafrica.com
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Member of
PHASA, CHASA, North West Hunting Association, Brits Hunting Club
Hunted
South Africa, Botswana, Namibia Zimbabwe
With this exciting package, we allow the vivid hunter to make a dream come true when hunting these 10 sought- after animals:

1 x Roan
1 x Sable
1 x Eland
1 x Buffalo Cow
1 x Giraffe
1 x Steenbok
1 x Waterbuck
1 x Impala
1 x Warthog
1 x Zebra
for US $22 100; €20 450;
AUS $33 874

This Safari will take place in Steenbokpan, Limpopo Province, in the heart of the bushveld on 4000 acres, next to the Botswana border, and a 3-and-a-half-hour drive from O.R. Tambo International Airport. You'll stay exclusively in camp.
Fitness level: medium to fit.
Hunting method: walking and stalking.

It includes the following:
- Pick up and drop off at O.R Tambo International Airport.
- Accommodation, meals, and local beer.
- Daily Laundry.
- Service of licensed PH, tracker, and skinner.
- Hunting vehicle.
- Field preparation of trophies.

It excludes the following:
- Flight tickets.
- Accommodation before and after the contracted period.
- Taxidermy, dipping, and shipping of trophies.
- Gratuities (own discretion).

A deposit of only US $ 2,500 is needed to secure your booking. Days and hunters can be added to our 2024 price list.

IMG-20240324-WA0004.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow that would be one heck of a busy safari! How much to change the buffalo cow to a bull?

Wow that would be one heck of a busy safari! How much to change the buffalo cow to a bull?
Indeed!! You'll have to add $7 000 to the price to bring it to a total of US $29 100.

Very interesting!

Great outfitter. You won't be disappointed.

IMG_3588.JPG

IMG-20240406-WA0008.jpg

You mention that the hunt will take place near Steenbokpan, but your website shows that you are nowhere near there. So, this hunt will take place on another property?

You mention that the hunt will take place near Steenbokpan, but your website shows that you are nowhere near there. So, this hunt will take place on another property?
Indeed! I posted photos of this concession in the Outfitter thread. We use different concessions where the best trophies are available.

Great, thank you!

An offer not to be missed!
IMG-20240323-WA0001.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JonathanG

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.