That smell is unique to the Zambezi system, I know it well and have not found it anywhere else.
I know it well but this time it just really hit me! Fav place

Congrats Philip.

Any elephant or buffalo reports from Omay?
Buff and elephant are plentiful. All game numbers there are increasing. Good Buffalo are being regularly taken and if I had 2 full days I bet York would have got me on one. I just ran out of time. Everyone in my group got good buffalo.

@Philip Glass - Good shot!

I was wondering if York was going to wear his leopard recovery coveralls that I’ve seen in previous episodes of TIA with D&Y…. I’m sure he appreciated not having to don that safety gear!

Can’t wait to be in the Omay with D&Y July 2024

Buff and elephant are plentiful. All game numbers there are increasing. Good Buffalo are being regularly taken and if I had 2 full days I bet York would have got me on one. I just ran out of time. Everyone in my group got good buffalo.
Dalton told me he has a bull on his hit list for me, but there are plenty in the area too.

@Philip Glass - Good shot!

I was wondering if York was going to wear his leopard recovery coveralls that I’ve seen in previous episodes of TIA with D&Y…. I’m sure he appreciated not having to don that safety gear!

Can’t wait to be in the Omay with D&Y July 2024
DRT is always best with those cats! Thankfully he didn't move. Yes I am already thinking and planning for next year!

Zimbabwe has great PH's! In fact if you rolled the dice for me to decide who I hunted with it would be awesome no matter who I was hunting with.
Pictured here are Gareth Brown, Chap Esterhuizen, myself, York Mare, & Dalton Tink. They all have a great way with clients and love the hunt. They Dalton & York Safaris team are doing very well and gaining new hunting areas.

0EB1DB70-AFA4-4254-8013-93F112FEA329.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations on an excellent leopard! Hope your neck gets to feeling better.

Way to push through.

Congratulations, thanks for posting.

Great cat! Congratulations, and thanks for sharing!

Congratulations Phillip! Enjoyed your write up! Great cat!!!

Very nice. Congrats on a fine leopard. Sorry to hear about your neck. Good job getting through it.
Bruce

Thanks. Going to a new decompression treatment place to day. Time will tell,
Congratulations on an excellent leopard! Hope your neck gets to feeling better. treatment

Eddie's tree. This is where I shot my lion in 2016. It was good to reminisce.

C5147C7F-C523-41B3-B51A-38B07C39D926.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Very Nice- can't wait for the TIA5, or will it be 6 ;), episode.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GustavoSli

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on tracker12's profile.
PARTITIONS
SEND ME PAYMENT INFO, PLEASE AND THANKS.
Khalanyoni Game Ranch wrote on Joshlee0518's profile.
Hi Joshlee0518 (please let me know if you are fine being addressed like that),

Thought I would drop you a PM. It is super exciting to plan a hunt and we are more than happy to assist you. Have you given any thought yet to which species you would like to take?

What do you hunt usually and which weapons/calibers are you using?

Look forward to swapping experiences and ideas.

Happy hunting - Daniel
Our trophy shed is filling up and we are only getting started,

cwpayton wrote on CM McKenzie's profile.
Sir ,is that picture of you packing the shoshone river trail thru buffalo pass? Im trying to get a plan togather for a ride. do you pack professionally or for pleasure. thanks
Cal {cwpayton}
ghay wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Is this rifle sold? If not what is the weight of it and do you know if there is enough difference in diameter between the 35W and the 9.3 to allow for a rebore to a 9.3x62 which is what I am after?
Thanks,
Gary (Just down the road in Springfield)